• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Sexy Teen Wife

• Thread starterenilgo99
  • Start date

How would you fuck my wife?

• Total voters

enilgo99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2007
Hey guys my 18 yo wife is starting to get really interested in bbc. Post some comments and send some messages are way if you are interested.

We are looking to find someone to start off slow with her (someone on the east coast preferably)... eventually leading to a gang bang some day.

She loves to hear all of your naughty thoughts and comments so let us here them.

We had someone interested but he hasn't responded in a while and she can't wait much longer.

This is the real deal guys.

Just to show you how much of a slut she is... here is the last email she sent to this guy....
Shaun,

"Hey it’s Becky! It’s so great to see someone with a fat black cock that wants to fuck my brains out. I’m so excited to be pounded with your dick up my tight little pussy. You do know that I like being tied up, whipped and ‘*****’….. hope you would love to do that to me.
So some questions I have for you….
I’m intending to be the naughty slut that you’ve never had….ok with you?
Next….When do you plan to go down on me? Any certain date good for you??
I’m up for as soon as possible.
Do you enjoy everything hard sex, deep throat blowjobs, eating me, 69, and DP?
What kind of sexy outfits do you want me to be wearing to show off to you?

Hope to be fucking you soon! -Bec-"

Also attached are some pics for you guys.

Attachments

• tn_155.JPG
    tn_155.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 915
  • tn_156.JPG
    tn_156.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 772
good luck in your search she looks hott

hey Baltimore man here, I'd love to fuck that slut wife of yours. Make her the slut she is dying to be. i would certainly make her live up to those words she wrote in that email. So if she is close to the MD area contact me. Tefdon3strong@yahoo.com.

Bmore_BlkDick said:
hey Baltimore man here, I'd love to fuck that slut wife of yours. Make her the slut she is dying to be. i would certainly make her live up to those words she wrote in that email. So if she is close to the MD area contact me. Tefdon3strong@yahoo.com.

sounds good. we are near Pittsburgh. send me a private message with more details.

Damm, I'd fuck your brains out Becky, you look like one very hot little bitch.Love to turn you into a slut for black cock.What size are your breasts?They look really full there. so lets see more!

enilgo99, will your wife take her bulls bare and she is on the pill? if so she needs to come off of them before she starts

32 C haha. You up for it tonight? I wanna see a pic of your black cock. and of your face dressed if you prefir. As soon as your ready let me know but before I send a pic of my white body you have to send me a pic of your black cock and of your hot body dressed. Cant wait to bang your fat cock I"m so horny for you right now and I w ant to fucking slam you....can't wait
-TO FUCK YOU!!!!
becky-

Users who are viewing this thread