• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Slut Wife

• Thread starterpatric
  • Start date

patric

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2008
My wife is a complete slut. She's filthy and loves huge cock. She loves taking it up the ass and swallowing loads of cum. I can't satisfy her myself.

Please let me know what you think of my slut wife

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,653
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,733
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,549
Very nice. Post more!!

wife is sexy

your wife is one sexy hot sluty bitch...she is so hot....

must be fucked very hard by big black cock.....post more pics of her...and show us what she has between her legs...lets enjoy cucky

On the pics she really doesn't like a slut....
Just an ordinary decent girl!!!
If you want to convince us,
add some proof!!!
~)_(~

I think you should get her together with a well hung stud that can reach places you never will, and make her cum buckets! :cool:

Attractive, nice size tits, looks like one tough bitch (my favorite type). Post some nudes and photos of her working cock.

lets see more of her in the raw

Your wife seems to have a very good understanding of the meaning of marriage.

Patric,

patric said:
My wife is a complete slut. She's filthy and loves huge cock. She loves taking it up the ass and swallowing loads of cum. ....

Excellent! Your wife accepts the highly sexual nature of her personality and is pursuing her sexual satisfaction. But why does that make her "filthy"? Also, I hope you aren't using the word "slut" in a derogatory sense.

patric said:
.... I can't satisfy her myself.

That's OK. Sexuality is sort of like athletic ability... some have more, others have less. A few are stars, a few are complete duds. It's quite common for women to find themselves married to men of lesser sexuality. Your wife is handling it in a way that's entirely reasonable and appropriate — if you're capable of accepting her need to enjoy a variety of lovers while you remain faithful as her cuckold, your own approach to handling her high sexuality will be entirely reasonable and appropriate as well.

patric said:
Please let me know what you think of my slut wife.

I think your wife accepts and is comfortable with her sexual needs. She has a very clear and solid understanding of your role in her marriage — i.e., you are her cuckold. Also, she is gorgeous. Her face exudes sexuality. I like the symbolic cuckold horns she is making with her fingers (with her arm around your neck, second photo). Very nice. I hope you are capable of understanding and accepting her needs. If so, you may have a long, intense and highly erotic marriage ahead of you.

Congratulations for persuading such a beautiful and sexual woman to accept you as her cuckold husband.

Regards—

Custer

...I love to see her slut pussy. She shave or trim.?

very sexy your wife

i would love to fuck her ass for you with my 9 inches of black cock. email me for pics: realsbm38@yahoo.com

hey patric,

where is this sexy hottie that likes it up her ass??... what city u in?

Users who are viewing this thread