Young Tx Wife

• Thread startershareslut22
  • Start date

shareslut22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2010
This is my 22 yo wife. I am looking to show a pic of her and get all of your dirty, truthful comments, so i can show her what men really think of her.

DSC01092.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hungforplay
she is goood...love her hairy natural cunt

Ron

looks like it need to be worked out and stretched out.

can i shave her, lick her, suck her and then fuck her. would love to do all these things to her pussy

Thank you for the comments. My wife is very self conscious, she can't believe you feel this way about her. Keep it up, tell her some more.

Here is another pic to stimulate some more comments for my wife.

Attachments

• 2 edit.jpg
    2 edit.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 694
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum..It's always nice to see a young slut on the forum.
Baby love the body, Shave the pussy! Blackmen love a bald pussy.
Work that pussy out so you can take those BBC's.
Love
Helene'

yeah, actually all guys get turned on by the shaved pussy. Makes it very good and tasty licking.

Here is a shaved pic of my wife. What do you all think of this one?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 844
super sexy girl has nothing to be shy about love the shaved pussy. hope you decide to post more

love the shaved pussy and sex pose with her hands tied. Would love to walk up to her while she is tied with her hands over her head, blindfolded. I would be naked, hard cock pointing toward her.. Pick he up and spread her legs and move my body between her spread thighs till i could settle her pussy on my cock groin to groin. We could then fuck each other standing with her hands still tied over her head, helpless to stop my cock pounding her sweet pussy

I don't have a lot of nude pics of her because of how self conscious she is, but if you all keep commenting on what you think of her and what you wanna do to her, then maybe i can get some more pics up.

Love saggy Boobs

shareslut22 said:

Your wife has pretty mouthful saggy Boobs,, would love to pinch and sucked and then Fuck her all night long

shareslut22 said:

mmm... loving her :)

she must enjoy me :D:D

would love for you to take some pictures of her riding my hard cock like a cowgirl. Me fucking her from behind while holding her with her hair. also with me on top of her, legs spread wide and high while I fuck her hard. Bet I can just about pin her legs back to her ears and fuck her pussy deep.

Very sexy. But I like the hair better. Even sexier and more natural.

personally, I'd take her either way, with or without hair. I just happen to think she will like the attention her bald pussy lips will get as her juices are licked and sucked from her pussy. Much or erotic off of bald pussy and more sensitive as well. She would be a hot date either way and has a hot body that I'd love to fuck.

My MASTER would love a shot at that shaved white slut! Want to swap pic's?

yes i would love too. PM me with your yahoo screen name and we will swap pics.

shareslut22 said:
yes i would love too. PM me with your yahoo screen name and we will swap pics.

Check my profile..either one of them!