Young White Bull

• Thread starterprotobull
  • Start date

protobull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2024
Healthy, clean and virile young white bull with an addiction to older married women. I love to give unsatisfied wives the ride of their life on my 9" cock and give them the orgasms they have missed and deserve.
I can be gentle or a forceful lover depending on your desires and can go all night
Cuckolds are welcome to watch as long as they know their place and obey

Semi hard

c_29.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, DawnW, natasnaikul and 3 others
protobull said:
Healthy, clean and virile young white bull with an addiction to older married women. I love to give unsatisfied wives the ride of their life on my 9" cock and give them the orgasms they have missed and deserve.
I can be gentle or a forceful lover depending on your desires and can go all night

Semi hard

c_29.jpg
Wow! Fucking sexy hot big cock.

Reactions: protobull
protobull said:

Semi hard

c_29.jpg
That is one beautiful young cock. My wife would surely love to ride it and I'd love to watch if that's OK with you.

Reactions: protobull
Send me some pictures of your wife. Where are you located? You can watch all you want