• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young white couple

• Thread starterpmpdady2001
  • Start date

pmpdady2001

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2006
hi there we are new to this we are looking for a black male that is in or around the boise idaho area she has never been with a black man before and we would both like to meet a guy we have been looking for awhile but there isnt much black men here so if you like to know more let us know

Pic?

Peace.

yes i have some pics but we need to chat more before i start send or putting them on here

Black men are in demand by white girls, so not always a lot on the street at any one time.

Why don't you walk up to a black man in the street, chat a bit, and then tell him,

"my wife would like to have nice sex with a black man. It is our fantasy. Can you help us find someone, please?"

is that really going to work or is he going to be what the fuck and walk away or worse?

Josetta said:
Black men are in demand by white girls, so not always a lot on the street at any one time.

Why don't you walk up to a black man in the street, chat a bit, and then tell him,

"my wife would like to have nice sex with a black man. It is our fantasy. Can you help us find someone, please?"
Yeah someone is going to walk up to me on the street and say excuse me as you can see I'm white and I don't know you but would you please fuck my wife so I can full fill her dream's while I set in the corner and watch. Yes a everyday occurence. If you don't want to though do you know of someone that might. This happens everyday it is common a black man can't even walkdown the street no more with out somene trying to use him. Black men in demand not on the streets some of us work you are getting so full of shit I doubt if you know what end is up.

Users who are viewing this thread