Young white sluts with older Blacks

• Thread starterwillyboy
  • Start date
Waited to long

I only wish that I had my first black man younger I think I would have perfered an older man. My first time was when I was 51 years old and it was with an older black man that took his time and taught me how to worship a hard black cock. Since then I only date older black men and pratice what I learned - to worship him and his black cock.

Attachments

• For long lonely nights.jpg
    For long lonely nights.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 899
Found this on the web.

Appropros, non?

???

dickstone said:
Appropros, non?

I would say this is borderline, wouldn't you think so Dickstone?

it's as far as i would go.

Dickstone, Shes Got Her Own Web Site And You Can Hire Her Out, She Also Just Become Single Again, And Have Girl Friends Too.

Link?

GA_BOY124 said:
Dickstone, Shes Got Her Own Web Site And You Can Hire Her Out, She Also Just Become Single Again, And Have Girl Friends Too.

You have a link to her site? I think I have seen her before...Thanks

GA_BOY124 said:

It's amazing how young they start these days and how sex has become 2nd nature with the advent of the web!

xzpaw said:
Willyboy, rhino, and expatdad are full of shit. whitegirl and nikki are men and im estimating 90% of the remaining are talking out of their ass.
It's good to see we still have an ignoramus still posting on this site.

expatdad said:
It's good to see we still have an ignoramus still posting on this site.

I hope u r being sarcastic.

I always love to see nice comments about older black bulls who have taken the time to make their lovemaking extra nice and romantic for a young white woman.

expatdad said:
My wife was 34 when she became the plaything of a 45yo rich African. After great reluctance she submitted to his friends who ranged up to 55. Later she got quite into it and allowed 60+ Africans to bed her. (But only if they were rich...!)

It really started getting wild when she introduced our daughter to them..
Expatdad not to be a smart ass but how many mother in the US and Europe do you think introduce their daughters to a older Black man to have sex with and at what age. I reside in the midwest now and I safely say that 3/4 of the white women here don't even want their daughters to hang around with a Black guy at any age let alone introduce them into having sex together. I meet a lady 32 years old in the Saint Louis area and she told me that she had went with five Black men in her life and she wasn't interested in another her exact words was "You can't trust them now take a hike" I stood up and said thank you for your honesty and I will leave but we are not all alike like some white women are bitches and others are cunts. Have a good day. So give me your thoughts if you would. Muleman

From the correspondence I have had it is far more common than you obviously expect. Read through the interviews on the Dark Secret site for example, but you are right 'most' women/parents will react exactly as you describe, but I would'nt expect the USA midwest to be the best example of what goes on.

Reactions: Partywife
The older men know how to please a young woman and a black man knows it widely. The turn on of an elder conquering an "innocent" girl is the best. Is a good game to play.

My first time with a black guy was a little more than 11 years ago. At the time,
I was 24 (almost 25) and he was the same age...but non the less, it is exciting to see young white women/girls who date older black guys..especially the younger generation you see in high school..

Reactions: Anllela
My first time i was 13 and he was 16 so like then it felt he was alot older and it was really hard to handle. I mean im happy i learned about blk men early and like i can handle alot now but it was alot when i was younger. I've been with older men and there are like good and band things to both older and my age.

luv the look on her face

blk men with younger white females

I agree, it is very hot seeing those older 50ish to 60ish blk men with such good looking younger white females in there 20s. the blk/wht young/old contrast really is hot.

expatdad said:
From the correspondence I have had it is far more common than you obviously expect. Read through the interviews on the Dark Secret site for example, but you are right 'most' women/parents will react exactly as you describe, but I would'nt expect the USA midwest to be the best example of what goes on.
And "most" are not out getting black cock. The ones that are going out to get black cock are more open to other areas as well. Especially if she is on the submissive side. I've talked to more than you think that have done exactly that.

hopping delight

expatdad said:
I think whitegirl's comments reflect my own daughter's approach. While my wife struggled to overcome years of restraint. My daughter would be hopping up and down in delight when African men came to take her out to dinner and clubs, especially if it had not been expected. Older men probably appreciate the treat they are getting and outside the bedroom are apprecative.

Although not in Africa when I hopped, i certainly hopped up and down with delight with my first older black man. If the cock is big and hard, what difference the man's age? As i heard once a friend say, "The older the buck, the harder the horn."

I wish expatdad had been my daddy.

My first older man

I am 47 now but had my first experience with a black at age 17 (with black boys from school) and the same age when I had my first older black man (the uncle of a black boy from school). I can honestly say older black men were so awesome, for various reasons.