• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young White Wife Gets Black Bred Nicely!

• Thread starterpigHeather
  • Start date

pigHeather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2006
Hope everyone enjoys this story! Let me know, okay? Thanks! Love you all!
I LOVE BLACK COCKS! MMMMMM! pig Heather xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TERI GETS IT AND SO DOES CUCKOLD HUBBY! by Cuckold Wimp John

It was Nick, the light skinned black man from down the street, who finally broke the heated embrace. I don't think my lovely wifeTeri would have ever let go of him if he had not broken their clinch. She was still trying to cling to him as he made his way to our sofa, setting down beside him a large gym size bag. He gave me a lookover and then told my wife and me both to stand in front of him, side by side. I took this to mean it was inspection time and I was right.

Lift your skirt, Teri," Nick commanded, and my wife obeyed readily, holding the hem of her brief skirt with both hands up to her waist so that our new owner and master could see her panties.

"Hm, not bad," he uttered, staring at the flimsy see-through undies my sexy wife had on. He was also observing her lacy garter belt, garters and hosiery.

"Turn around, bitch," he ordered. "Show me your ass now." She did so at once.

Nick reached out and patted it. I merely watched in silence.

"Okay, slut," Nick said. "You can turn back around now and lower your skirt."

Then it was my turn.

"Lift up your apron, bitch boy," he instructed. "Let me see your panties."

With a reddening face I lifted the hem of my girlish apron, revealing for him the cute wispy panties that had just been purchased earlier today. Nick also had me twirl around so he could view my panty-covered ass, just as he had done with my wife. He rubbed my ass too and it gave me an embarrassing erection, which of course he spotted once I was told to turn back and face him. He laughed when he saw my poor cock peeking stiffly out now from the web of my cute panties.

"Lower the panties, Donna," he barked, calling me by my new feminine name. I was no longer Donald. "Drop them to your knees."

I did as ordered and Nick then reached out and took hold of my erect prick and squeezed it mightily, causing me to shriek out in pain. He laughed aloud.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" he smiled.

I nodded and he squeezed again, this time causing tears to well up in the corners of my eyes.

"That's because of the cock ring." Every time you get a hard-on from now on, slut boy, that's what will happen. I don't think that's too high a price to pay to be my cock slave though, do you?"

"No...no, Sir," I muttered timidly.

Nick then examined the cock ring with expert fingers. Seeming satisfied, he let go of my cock and then gave my balls a vicious tug. I cried out again!

"I'm not sure you really need these," he beamed, referring to my balls. "We may just have to get you castrated," he added with a gleam of power in his eyes.

I merely nodded dumbly. He then told me to turn around, bend over, and spread my asscheeks apart with both my hands. I did this, and a fleeting second later I felt the middle finger of his right hand soaring up my ******* anus. It hurt like hell but I dared not pull away. He then told my wife to sit beside him, unzip his pants and pull out his cock. She did this eagerly and quickly.

"Suck it," he told her in a most demanding voice. "Suck your black Master's cock, Teri. Pay homage to it with your slutty mouth, bitch."

I could hear the unmistakable slurping sounds of my horny, lovely wife suching our new owner's prick as his middle finger fucked my asshole savagely! After Nick spilled forth his load down Teri's gulping throat, he discontinued the invasion of my asshole. He made my wife suck clean the shit-stained finger, then said he was ready to eat the dinner I had prepared for the three of us.

During dinner Nick explained to us both how we were now totally owned and ruled by him. He had papers which we were both required to endorse, and which turned everything we owner, the house, cars, bank account, etc. to him. We signed without hesitation. Nick went on to tell me personally that I was no longer allowed to have sex with Teri except for cleansing duties with my mouth and only after she'd been fucked by him or someone else that he might permit to fuck her. He inquired as to whether I had moved out of the master bedroom and into the guest room, and I told him in shame that I had. He said the master bedroom would be used from now on for him to bed Teri or for others of his selection to bed her. He said though that I would be used to clean her cunt or asshole after she'd been fucked by himself or others.

Nick then informed us that he was sterile and could not reproduce, so he would be sending over a well-hung black friend of his named Ernie to impregnate Teri soon. He said he very much wanted Teri to give birth as soon as possible to a black baby.

He then told us about his own wife Emily. He said he had not been totally honest with us about her initially. Yes, he said, his white wife Emily was indeed in Canada but she wasn't visiting relatives or friends. Nick then stunned us both by revealing that he had sold Emily for $50,000 to a wealthy Canadian man who had advertised for a white slut slave woman on the Internet. Nick then told Teri and me that we might also be sold "down the road " and that we should keep this in mind if or when the time came. He elaborated that neither Teri or I would have any choice in the matter should he eventually decide to sell one or both of us, and we nodded that we understood.

After dinner I had to get on my knees and show Nick the ring we had made for him in obedience to his orders. He made me hand it to Teri and made Teri slip it on his finger. Then we both had to kiss the ring, then pay homage to his cock and asshole with our mouths.

He was nude by then and he stood before us, hands on hips, and had my wife get behind him and spread wide his manly asscheeks and lick out his musky rear end with her lips and tongue, while I was fed his massive cock in my mouth until he shot his cum all over my face. He made Teri lick it off of my face seconds later.

Nick then extracted a birch rod from his gym bag, made us both bend over, side by side, and touch our toes while he flogged our asses and thighs until both my wife and I wept from the agony. Then it was off to bed.

Nick let me insert his fine fuck tool into my petite wife's wet cunt and let me watch while he fucked her with long, deep strokes. I squeezed his cum-filled balls just before he came in her and the, of course, went down on her lush pussy to extract as much of his tasty cum as I could with my mouth.

Nick then had me give him a resounding rim job then a full body tongue massage while my wife watched in sheer delight at my new sissy slave role in our former bedroom, now Nick's bedroom!

It wasn't long after that night that we met the handsome black stud Ernie and his divine and powerful 10" black prick. He and Nick frequently took turns sharing my sexy wife's sensual charms and in no time Ernie had her knocked up. She gave birth to a black baby, of course, which Nick sold to a rich and affluent black lawyer and his wife in a neighboring town for a large sum of money.

Nick then whored Teri out, mostly to black men, and usually on an over-night basis. I went on, under Nick's supervision and incentive, to become totally feminized, and just last month Nick made good on his promise to have me castrated.

Nick told me just last week that I am being sold to a black couple in North Africa who apparently want a white feminized male my age, and one who is already castrated, so I will heading over there soon, Nick says.

Nick has also sold Teri too, he has told us. A wealthy black African industrialist, also a confirmed sadist, is buying my wife. So she too will be going abroad to live soon. She is thrilled about it. I will surely miss her, but that's life when you are a black owned cuckold.

I'm still not sure just how all of this happened, but it did. I just hope I can please my new owners!

*****THE END*****

W"HEW!!! Damn! Heather you ARE a slutty PIG! LOL, what a story! Where are you from? How did you get into the IR lifestyle? What's your favorite black experience? Do you take it up your ass? Hell, had to ask, you know. LOL

Keep it focused on the wife's pleasure, and pregnancy, not the husband

More for the wife.

This is the ultimate story for any new cuckold to read. It is a fine piece of class writing and should be compulsory reading for wannabes.

Users who are viewing this thread