• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young wife looking for more

• Thread startermyomahawifewantsmore
  • Start date

myomahawifewantsmore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2006
Hi everyone...here's my 26 yr old wife..weve had a few experiences but still looking for her first black man..and she's very willing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 3,657
that is one hot smoking bitch..I'd love to give her an experience. sucking on her tits and fucking her

we are hoping to get someone to do that soon! Cant wait to see her get it

Make sure you post some pics of her getting her first big black cock, she is very sexy.

Luv to plant my BBC deep in that hot white pussy....hit me up if she ready for sum real.

thats one fine piece of ass u have there, ur a very lucky man.

Any news on that experience you wanted?

Nice!!!!

She very beautiful and according to you naughty as well. So you want to see her play with some BBC.... We love to follow your adventures!!! Keep in touch, we love her!

good looking wife

your wife would look good on a black cock,get her done

Midwest black male here. If you want her done right the first time, pm me and lets get things started.

She look very good from what you.ve soon how about more nude pics of her and tell her black men want to see more of her.:clap: :clap:

Not buying it but it'd be nice to find out this one was legitimate!

We are very real, but admitedly very picky....we've been members here for a few years but have only gotten a couple responses from anyone local. Just posted a message about anyone in town for the CWS- please look us up to see if there might be a possibility. I'll try to post some more recent pics-new boobs a couple months ago...cant seem to upolad them now for some reason.

i'd love to help u . i'd love to cum in every hole she has !!!

Users who are viewing this thread