• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Wifee Interested In Black Men

• Thread starterWifeIntoBLACK
  • Start date
W

WifeIntoBLACK

This is Lisa, she's 24 and we've really been interested in partnering up with some black men, probably no more than 2,pick her up in a club and fuck the shit outta here in some parking lot. E-mail us pics & info. We live near Sacramento.

Attachments

• lisa1.jpg
    lisa1.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6,780
  • lisa2.jpg
    lisa2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6,778
  • lisa3.jpg
    lisa3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6,076
Lisa is very hot why dont you show us what her pussy looks like :evil:

Your Wife is Hot

Pics are a lil small, but she has a sweet body. Love to fuck her her in a praking lot and have her all night.

Now repeat after me: If it ain't white, it ain't right! That's all you have to remember. That goes for ALL you dopey white women out there who think that you're missing out on something by not fucking an ape. You're barking up the wrong tree. If it's your boyfriend or husband that's egging you on, tell him that you'll cut his dick off if he ever brings this subject up ever again.

Now do the right thing and get the fuck out of here!!!

Dee

OK Dee Cee....

you my friend need to calm down.....OK,we are sexually adventurous people and we get bored with shit, we are not looking to give her the "black dick only" tatoo,nor are we looking to raise your blood pressure....So, jack-off to her pics,remain bitter and know that she would never fuck you cuz you have a bad attitude!

Attachments

• lisa6.jpg
    lisa6.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 6,355
Lisa,
If you are ever in Newport Beach cum party with us!

Attachments

• socks1---2_602.jpg
    socks1---2_602.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,110
Lias is very beautiful. Please make sure she gets ALL the cock she can handle and services many many different men.

Nice

Lisa your a hotty! Got it in all the right spots! Your gonna make many happy. If you ever come east side holla.

Lisa, action shots. Action shots. PLEASE. Thanks.

27 yo biracial m in reno.9" cock and alot of color tattoos.get at me to get at you

27 yo biracial m in reno.9" cock and alot of color tattoos.get at me to get at you

Will definetely meet in Sacto

I get up there for biz often, black bull love sexy little tight assed white wives like yours, real meeting only, public sex is perfect, im professional, educated, nasty, clean, hung, handsome. Lets set it up. not here for games. profile on yahoo is Nastyblack34 email is nastyblack34@yahoo.com

damn, love those sexy hips! more please!

Your wife is beautiful she would look great being taken by a big black dick. Good Luck in your search, with that Hottie it should not be hard.

We also live in the Sacramento area.

Users who are viewing this thread