• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Younger???

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

My wife is in her thirties and she has always preferred men of the same age or maybe a bit older. However I just met her newest lover for the first time and he just turned 18. I always thought robbing the cradle was just something men did. I do not know what they even talk about but she seem to really like him. It is strange seeing them together due to the age difference.
She wants me to get to know him but we don't have anything in common I don't even know where to start?

The idea of making a real man out of a teen-man could turn some women into willing sex educators. My Japanese wife being one of them..:p

A nice virile teen with a hard cock that can last for hours, heavy and strong ejeculations and a firm body. Now why would you wife not like a young guy lol

Do you want to be his friend? To him you are just a wimp who lets other blokes fuck his wife. Just go with the flow and enjoy.

Many "mature" women dream of fucking with a younger guy, even a teenager. These young guys have the disadvantage of being quick-cummers, but they are also able to recover in short order, so that they can usually fuck twice in one session, and the second fuck is much longer than the first, which older women enjoy.

Before we met, my wife fucked with a younger guy, as a ruse to get him to stay away from her teen-age daughter. His option was clear: He could either fuck the mother or the daughter, and he chose the mother!

After she and I met and she told me this story, I told her that she had, indeed, done the right thing. I truly believe that every guy would have a better perspective on what fucking is all about if his first fuck was with an older woman.

So, husbands of older women, you are doing the right thing when you offer your wives to young guys to fuck!

Son of John said:
...So, husbands of older women, you are doing the right thing when you offer your wives to young guys to fuck!

I was having a young virgin male to take my Japanese wife's monogamous virginity, and now it seem that I was doing the right thing back then...:D

Users who are viewing this thread