• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngstown Ohio Hot Spot

• Thread starterErikaTW
  • Start date

ErikaTW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
I met one of my black lovers at a Holiday Inn in Youngstown / Liberty area. He took me to a bar named Shakers that was about a block north of there for a few drinks. He told me that he often picks up wives there that want BBC. Indeed it was a happening place at least on that Saturday Night. When I went to the ladies room I came back to find him talking to a Blonde who happened to be an Atty and her very hot Brunette friend. BOTH ended up coming with us back to the hotel and we all played. The Blonde was more into me but the brunette was very into my lover and we shared his cock. Eventually the blonde got her serving of BBC and both left
According to my lover he has snce met up with both and a couple of more hot wives at that bar. I can not wait till I meet him and go there again!!!

Any of you hot black studs that live in that area....its a definate place to hunt on Saturday nights.

Users who are viewing this thread