• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Boss and your wife

• Thread starterpaulj222
  • Start date

paulj222

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hi all, there was a tv crime drama on in the UK last night ("Lewis") in which a couple went to stay with the husband's boss as he wanted a foursome, he wanted the guy's wife, and as the husband said his boss "always got what he wanted". Anyone have any real experience of Boss and wife, or boss blackmailing wife? deliciously humiliating. Stay well. Paul

paulj222 said:
Hi all, there was a tv crime drama on in the UK last night ("Lewis") in which a couple went to stay with the husband's boss as he wanted a foursome, he wanted the guy's wife, and as the husband said his boss "always got what he wanted". Anyone have any real experience of Boss and wife, or boss blackmailing wife? deliciously humiliating. Stay well. Paul

Given it was a TV crime drama, what was the crime — or how did "crime" enter into it?

The crime was a murder. One of the couples homes was a crime scene but they weren't involved. the storyline about the foursome was an aside but gave the two hour drama some interesting personalities.

When I was 21 and working as a bartender, my wife was fucking my boss. He was mid-40s, married with kids. My wife was already fucking several guys, mostly friends of mine, with my full encouragement. I told her that I thought it would be hot if she seduced my boss.

She seduced him the first time on the couch in his office while I was there working. He fucked her in his office several times, then he started going to our apartment and fucking my wife while I was at work. He did not think that I knew he was banging my hot young wife.

After college, my wife and I worked in different departments at the same Fortune 500 company. Her boss was an older married guy. She seduced him too and they fucked regularly for a couple of years. He also did not think that I knew.

I love to eat used pussy, so I enjoyed eating the cum of my boss and her boss many times without them knowing.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Jonnybgood and sc_david
robandkate said:
When I was 21 and working as a bartender, my wife was fucking my boss. He was mid-40s, married with kids. My wife was already fucking several guys, mostly friends of mine, with my full encouragement. I told her that I thought it would be hot if she seduced my boss.

She seduced him the first time on the couch in his office while I was there working. He fucked her in his office several times, then he started going to our apartment and fucking my wife while I was at work. He did not think that I knew he was banging my hot young wife.

After college, my wife and I worked in different departments at the same Fortune 500 company. Her boss was an older married guy. She seduced him too and they fucked regularly for a couple of years. He also did not think that I knew.

I love to eat used pussy, so I enjoyed eating the cum of my boss and her boss many times without them knowing.

Rob
I know this is an old post, but this is such a hot situation. I’d love to have a wife doing this to me.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Jonnybgood

Users who are viewing this thread