Your Deepest Fear

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
A question for the white hubbies and cuckold wannabees in here: Tell me what was/is your deepest fear you have of this lifestyle.

Is it you suggesting it to your spouse, or you gradually coming to terms about your secret desire to be admittedly involved in it in every possible way, with ot without your spouse agreeing to join in?

Only fear I have is my wife quitting this lifestyle.
Other than that, no fears.

That there's no turning back, whether or not I'm on board.
It was hard to tell her my fantasy, but I was in a very submissive frame of mind when it happened, which helped.

STDs are a big concern, thats why my wife prefers to have steady long term partners.

Biggest fear would be breaking up or divorcing if a cuck experience didn't turn out to be what everybody thought it would be.

Definitely afraid of her falling for another man, and confusing sex, with love. I want to see her enjoy her body, but her heart remain always mine.

My wife only wants other men for sex.
Even long term boyfriends are for sex only.
She doesn't talk or text on the phone to them.
Only says for me to make the booty call to get him over to our house.
They have foreplay in the living room, go to the bedroom and have sex.
Then some after talk and play, then he has to leave our house.
Nothing else.
Him and I fish together. We were fishing partners before she got her hooks into him.
And he is married with kids. And a preacher. He don't want NO issues with this lifestyle coming out in public.

Dbarr4you said:
Definitely afraid of her falling for another man, and confusing sex, with love. I want to see her enjoy her body, but her heart remain always mine.

This is also my biggest fear, that she would fall in love with a lover or fuckbuddy and leave me.
Its a calculated risk she take everytime she spreads her legs for another man since she prefers to have SOME feelings for the guy. It makes the sex so much better she says.

And it isn't without risk. She did fall big for one guy once, she admits now that if he had wanted her she would have left me. But this guy was married and didn't have any plan to leave his wife. Lucky for me. She then broke up with him after a while since she said she was afraid of her own feelings for him. This guy was the only one she was so in love with.

SubmissiveHubby said:
This is also my biggest fear, that she would fall in love with a lover or fuckbuddy and leave me.
Its a calculated risk she take everytime she spreads her legs for another man since she prefers to have SOME feelings for the guy. It makes the sex so much better she says.

And it isn't without risk. She did fall big for one guy once, she admits now that if he had wanted her she would have left me. But this guy was married and didn't have any plan to leave his wife. Lucky for me. She then broke up with him after a while since she said she was afraid of her own feelings for him. This guy was the only one she was so in love with.

Early on in our relationship I reached the conclusion the my girlfriend was going to fuck other guys whether she had my approval or not. We finally worked out a scheme where at least I stay involved and she doesn't have to lie to me.

Is there a chance she'll find someone she likes better and wants to stay with him? Yeah, sure, there's that chance. But in this culture he'd not stay with her long so she'd be back to me in no time. No one else will have her. For that I can remain calm.

MacNfries said:
Now isn't that just a HOOT?! :p
That brings up a personal story of something that happened to me when I was a teenager. My buddies and I were out riding around on a Saturday night when I just so happened to see the minister of the church I attended going into a Adult XXX video. So I decided to follow him (he was married with 2 kids of his own) into the theatre. Back then, these booths just had cloth curtains that you pulled closed for privacy; there were no chairs, so you stood in front of the videos to watch them. I saw him go into one of the booths and put money into the video machine and start watching. I peaked in to see that it was definitely him, and he had his cock out jerking it while watching the video; I about crapped my pants. He never saw me and I never said anything to him.
Needless to say, I never looked at that minister in the same way after that. :)

Preachers make too much easy money off of their congregation. I don't think they will screw that up.
My wife is a very classy lady. So, seeing him come to our house in a nice car, wearing as suit, doesn't bring any attention to himself or us, in our neighborhood.

There was one of my friends who she wanted, he was younger. He worked for Nat'l Networks. He came over to do something for me on our computer one day, and when I walked into the room, she was on her knees, sucking his dick. He came back a few times, but he had erection issues, I thought was unusual for a 30 year old guy.
He could stay hard while she sucked him, but lost his erection when he fucked her.
She didn't like that at all.

Cabron said:
Early on in our relationship I reached the conclusion the my girlfriend was going to fuck other guys whether she had my approval or not. We finally worked out a scheme where at least I stay involved and she doesn't have to lie to me.

Is there a chance she'll find someone she likes better and wants to stay with him? Yeah, sure, there's that chance. But in this culture he'd not stay with her long so she'd be back to me in no time. No one else will have her. For that I can remain calm.

My first wife and I were in the lifestyle. Never heard of a Cuckold at that time, mid to late 80's. She fucked several guys, then fell in love with a high school kid she taught as a senior.
When he graduated from high school, she called me that night and said she was leaving. It hurt me, but once I got laid for the first time after that, it was a lot easier.
So, if my current wife leaves for someone else, I know what to do to get over it.

Dbarr4you said:

Same here. I want here to have all the joys of sexual life but sometimes I'm afraid she could fall in love with one of her lovers.

My concern is that others will find out about our lifestyle. I am a professional with a good job and wouldn't want my boss or coworkers to know that I am a cuckold...... I live in two different worlds and have to keep them seperate.

cuckold2036 said:
my concern is that others will find out about our lifestyle. I am a professional with a good job and wouldn't want my boss or coworkers to know that i am a cuckold...... I live in two different worlds and have to keep them seperate.

==========

BossNiggeer.jpg

Damn, that's a big ole Nigga...
Look at the size of his dick!!!

Same here. I would like my wife to have sex with her guys but not fall in love with them.

One of my greatest fears, the guy she is flirting with suddenly leaves his family (messy divorce) to be her lover

urban said:
Same here. I would like my wife to have sex with her guys but not fall in love with them.

===========

sometimes our fantasies become ugly realities
and not ugly in the Mac n Cheese wife ugly ...
i mean emotionally ugly :p

One of my fears was when my wife told me she was flirting with her supervisor, her other female colleagues branded her the factory slut. Thankfully, she managed to get him to either transfer or release them from employment.