Your favorite creampie pic......

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
How about sharing your favorite creampie pic... ideally of your "significant other", just after the main event..

here's one.

here's a nasty creampie.

Attachments

• MVC-015F.JPG
    MVC-015F.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,350
Hot Pie

Here is one of our recent cream pics, very heavy load. Enjoy !

Attachments

• Load.JPG
    Load.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,293
Can I add some?

Great shots please add more.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Ass. I need to drop a load right about now...whats that addresss?

that is a great pic, did u clean it up for her,,,

These photos should be enlarged and placed on the wall above a cuck's bed - so that he will have a benchmark of the MINIMUM amount of sperm his wife should receive each day.

There should be a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING between wife and cuckold, that she is entitled to 'top-up her pussy" if there is a shortfall on any day.

I can not think of any cuck I know, who would say "no" to a top-up. This is because a GENUINE CUCK absolutely wishes his wife to be completely satisfied sexually.

A few I like

Attachments

• 8e95.jpg
    8e95.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 835
  • Vegas2.jpg
    Vegas2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 823
  • cd0f.jpe
    cd0f.jpe
    13.5 KB · Views: 934
man those are just beautiful pic, its making me so hungry, would love to lick up all those loads...

he planted his seed deep in her

Attachments

• P1010166.JPG
    P1010166.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 536
here's the wife with a few loads in her

Attachments

• 2026scd.jpg
    2026scd.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 513
Thanks, sonicsole!... I'm a long-time fan of your wife!
Post more!

I am looking for a small camera to show the semen over my cervix.
any suggestions?

i can spread myself open and use the camera i have but it seems to be darker and not clear inside me.

The semen ejaculated into a woman's slit tries to find an egg to kiss and fertilise, but if an egg is not available, the semen is absorbed into the bloodstream, and it provides a range of minerals and vitamins to "top-up" and "tone-up" her health and vitality.

A minimum of three ejaculations into her slit per week, is considered essential for mental health. Any less and she is unable to adequately express herself in a loving relationship. Actually, the Bible says a man and a wife should not be apart (sexually) for more than 48 hours. Semen is important food for a women - she drinks it or absorbs it.

• Love
Reactions: Zoocum
Jesus. Some of you brothers are gonna need Gatorade after shooting that much Spooge. But seriously folks, Photoshop can, in fact, double the volume of cum you are producing.