• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your favorite creampie pic......

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
How about sharing your favorite creampie pic... ideally of your "significant other", just after the main event..

here's one.

here's a nasty creampie.

Attachments

• MVC-015F.JPG
    MVC-015F.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,352
Hot Pie

Here is one of our recent cream pics, very heavy load. Enjoy !

Attachments

• Load.JPG
    Load.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,295
Can I add some?

Great shots please add more.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Ass. I need to drop a load right about now...whats that addresss?

that is a great pic, did u clean it up for her,,,

These photos should be enlarged and placed on the wall above a cuck's bed - so that he will have a benchmark of the MINIMUM amount of sperm his wife should receive each day.

There should be a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING between wife and cuckold, that she is entitled to 'top-up her pussy" if there is a shortfall on any day.

I can not think of any cuck I know, who would say "no" to a top-up. This is because a GENUINE CUCK absolutely wishes his wife to be completely satisfied sexually.

A few I like

Attachments

• 8e95.jpg
    8e95.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 838
  • Vegas2.jpg
    Vegas2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 826
  • cd0f.jpe
    cd0f.jpe
    13.5 KB · Views: 936
man those are just beautiful pic, its making me so hungry, would love to lick up all those loads...

he planted his seed deep in her

Attachments

• P1010166.JPG
    P1010166.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 538
here's the wife with a few loads in her

Attachments

• 2026scd.jpg
    2026scd.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 514
Thanks, sonicsole!... I'm a long-time fan of your wife!
Post more!

I am looking for a small camera to show the semen over my cervix.
any suggestions?

i can spread myself open and use the camera i have but it seems to be darker and not clear inside me.

The semen ejaculated into a woman's slit tries to find an egg to kiss and fertilise, but if an egg is not available, the semen is absorbed into the bloodstream, and it provides a range of minerals and vitamins to "top-up" and "tone-up" her health and vitality.

A minimum of three ejaculations into her slit per week, is considered essential for mental health. Any less and she is unable to adequately express herself in a loving relationship. Actually, the Bible says a man and a wife should not be apart (sexually) for more than 48 hours. Semen is important food for a women - she drinks it or absorbs it.

• Love
Reactions: Zoocum
Jesus. Some of you brothers are gonna need Gatorade after shooting that much Spooge. But seriously folks, Photoshop can, in fact, double the volume of cum you are producing.

Users who are viewing this thread