Your First Impression

• Thread starterfallenangel
  • Start date

fallenangel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
I'm 34yo married soccer mom and having just gone black a few months ago I am still feeling my way. The 2nd guy I was with gave me a thumb ring as a "thank you".

I was just wondering if you walked into a hotel bar at happy hour and saw a female with a ring on her thumb (in addition to her engangement ring and wedding band), what would your first impression be?

Would it matter if she also had rings on her toes?

Curious minds need to know.

Susan

A few people know what the gold thumb ring is for. The ones in "the Know" may or may not talk to you about it. If they do talk to you, be straight up and tell them. You may be surprised about the results and the interesting times you may have. Have fun. Marie

A ring dont mean anything to me....got to have a better signal than that. When I own a white woman, I make her buy a toe ring and have it engraved on the inside if she is married, on the outside if she's not. Engraved to read 'Tyrones sex slave'

The toe ring is a sign of ownership between us, but it dont mean anything to anyone else!

T

Reactions: MyPureWife
Yes, it is important for a white girl to wear an indication of her ownership, so she can think about her bull lover many times each day. It also helps a husband to "keep his place" and support his wife with her sexual cravings for BBC.

Reactions: MyPureWife
Are there any white cucks who are proud of the submission rings the bull makes their wife wear.

Sexy Eve, that sure is a descriptive slogan you have adopted........shedding her inhibitions........and the newborn slut. Sounds like a "vision plan for a business".

fucking rings

Perhaps time has changed. Earlier our older generations were made slave by their white masters. Now our false cockhood worshippers trying to do it through white silly females. I know , they crave for our big cocks but is it OK to treat them as slave. Fuck them as much as you want and increase the black seed all over the world, as that is naturally supreme to white seed. But do not make them slave and give those silly rings here and there. Your cock itself is the biggest passport of supremacy.

Most white guys are well aware of the slave days, and feel remorse for the abuse of Africans, so they often have no objection to sucking a black cock if it will help their wife get a decent orgasmic fucking from a powerful breeding bull.

Josetta don't you ever shutup?

Its all pure fantasy get a life people i'm surprised sites like this are still running and now its 2007. I live in Ireland and interracial relationships are no big deal here anymore apart from a few racists. So catch yourselves on its just skin colour no race owes anyone anything in this day and age. Glad i'm not married to some of the idiots that come on here or a needy wife thinking a black man is the awnser to her sex problems. and yes i have been with blaqck men and its not all its cracked up to be. It is a myth.

Celticgoddess said:
Its all pure fantasy get a life people i'm surprised sites like this are still running and now its 2007. I live in Ireland and interracial relationships are no big deal here anymore apart from a few racists. So catch yourselves on its just skin colour no race owes anyone anything in this day and age. Glad i'm not married to some of the idiots that come on here or a needy wife thinking a black man is the awnser to her sex problems. and yes i have been with blaqck men and its not all its cracked up to be. It is a myth.

From what part of Dublin? South or North of the Liffey?

First impression of a white girl who's never gone black before.

Stop bickering, everybody. This is a FANTASY message board for people into interracial sex. Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 141