Your first IR experience...

• Thread starterHeyAll
  • Start date
I was 17, he was 18. We went to the same school and he had pursued me for a while. I hadn't really given much thought to being with a black guy as a turn-on or a turn-off. He was really cocky and clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer. It ended up happening at his place after school one day. His brother and some his friends were in the living room and they obviously had some idea what was about to happen. I was embarrassed and I had to try and be quiet which was hard because he was fairly large and pretty aggressive in bed. It was a different experience from any I had had before. I didn't stop seeing white guys right away but the seed had been planted, so to speak.

My first time with a black guy was at the hospital Christmas party. My boyfriend was home sick and I went alone. The punch got spiked and I had way too much. The guy from the pharmacy was there w/o his wife. We started talking and it led to about 4 hours in a nearby motel. It was good and we carried on for about 6 months but after meeting his wife while she was a volunteer at the hospital, I ended it. I broke up with my boyfriend later that year and spent a year dating several black guys before linking up with current boyfriend who is a homebody. I still party but nothing more than a one nighter.

youthfulindiscretion said:
I was 17, he was 18. We went to the same school and he had pursued me for a while. I hadn't really given much thought to being with a black guy as a turn-on or a turn-off. He was really cocky and clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer. It ended up happening at his place after school one day. His brother and some his friends were in the living room and they obviously had some idea what was about to happen. I was embarrassed and I had to try and be quiet which was hard because he was fairly large and pretty aggressive in bed. It was a different experience from any I had had before. I didn't stop seeing white guys right away but the seed had been planted, so to speak.

I forgot to mention in my post that all the black guys I have been with were more aggressive than the white guys. It is hard to hold back when you are getting screwed at that pace.

I was 19, and he was a coworker. I was engaged to my future hubby, but we were out of town on business. We went out for drinks and a couple of cocktails later, I had 10 inches in me. Never looked back!

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
I too was 19, in college when I had my first black guy. Much like Susan he was part of group I hung out with. We beacme good friends and at times did things together eventually leading to sex. Unlike with Susan's friend he and I remained friends through out college and beyond, even after I first met the guy who would become my husband.

Was he black when you fucked for 1st time at 17

Hungrylips said:
My first boyfriend when I was 13 was black. I didn't think about it at the time, but maybe it imprinted on me to think black guys are hot, kinda like how baby ducks imprint on the first thing they come across as being their mother. At the time I thought he was wonderful and very experienced in life. lol Anyhow, we never fucked. I just gave head. I didn't fuck anyone till I was 17 or so.

Was he black when you fucked for 1st time at 17

My first was after my ex and I separated. I dated a few guys but was not excited about any of them. I was casually introduced to a black guy who was a friend of a friend. We would run into each other at social gatherings, barbacues, parties at mutual friends houses, bowling and other events. Eventually he asked me out. I was excited but so nervous. White girls just didn't date black guys in my family. After a few dates we had sex. Was so erotic and still is. Most guys I dated were so quiet in bed, almost passive, thi sguy is just the opposite and what I am truly looking for.

My first experience came when I was 36. My neighbor seduced me after a party when my husband was out of town. The party was a block party and Marcus got me to stop off at his place for a drink. I was already a little light head and thought nothing wrong with a drink. Marcus had other plans as I found out. It was my first BBC and I never dreamed sex could be like that. It was so much more than my poor husband could ever supply. I do still see Marcus and he continues to fuck and use me as he wishes. My husband still doesn't know. I admit I am hooked on BBC now for sure

Last edited by a moderator: