Your Ideal Toon?

• Thread starterThrone
  • Start date

Throne

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2006
First, thanks to everyone who has posted toons on this board. I LOVE those drawings.
I'm wondering what different members would consider the perfect toon that they'd like to see. Maybe some artists out there will read this and create something inspired by our words.
One scene that I'd love to see illustrated would be a wife making out with her Black boyfriend while the husband has to serve a sexy Black woman, perhaps the boyfriend's cousin. Imagine not only having to see your wife getting it on with a stud, but at the same time you have to do whatever that ebony empress tells you to.
If you want to check out more of my fantasies, I have several stories that you can reach through the Author's Index here on DW. My writing name is Throne.
Hope some of you will contribute YOUR favorite fantasies that you'd like to see turned into art, here on this thread.

Throne said:
One scene that I'd love to see illustrated would be a wife making out with her Black boyfriend while the husband has to serve a sexy Black woman, perhaps the boyfriend's cousin. Imagine not only having to see your wife getting it on with a stud, but at the same time you have to do whatever that ebony empress tells you to.

Your idea of bringing in some ebony goddesses definitely appeals to me.

The naked white cuck kneeling and kissing the black male's feet, thanking him for fucking the cuck's wife. The stud and the white cuck's wife standing naked, french kissing... A hot scene!

Bride..

The image of a MILF, dressed in her wedding dress, being services by BBC is particularly appealing to me. On her back, dress pushed up over her hips, a large bull between her white nylon clad thighs..... most delicious...

My ideal toon (and real life)

My wife getting a massage while on vacation, maybe Jamaica, nice looking black masseur, in our hotel room, I'm looking through the slats in the closet at him when he gets her soo hot she can't resist when he removes his slacks and puts in her hand a very large cock.

My wife at the car wash waiting room, alone except for the two black guys washing her car. They come in the room to get a cold drink and offer her more than a drink and both guys take her at the same time.

I have so many scenerio's in my head I could go on forever.

A picture of one such fantasy

This is in my mind inside the carwash waiting room. Notice her hands are secured. HOT!

Attachments

• breedingbench4.jpg
    breedingbench4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,305
Hey, thanks to everyone who contributed. I'd love to see ALL those ideas as toons.
One other that appeals to me would be to have the Wife, Lover and cuck on a nude beach. The Lover his hugely hung and, of course, the hubby has a pathetic shrimpdick. Other women are looking at the loser, pointing, and laughing.
Sound good???

Yes, sounds good!