Your lifestyle ever been discovered by your kids

• Thread starterLisa&Daniel
  • Start date
L

Lisa&Daniel

We were wondering if any couples that are into sharing the wife with black men have ever been discovered by their teenage or adult children, if so what happened?

Hell one time years back I was a hammering this young white college girl at her house and her mother walked in. She looked like a young Sally Fields good looker well any way she caught me in the pulling my snake out of her daughter I put it away and left. About a week when her daughter went back to school I got a call,she wanted to know if I could come over and help her with something heavy wow screwed her that day and for two years after glad I got caught. No Bullshit true story.

Yes. ours found out. They are pretty cool about it, once it became clear to them that it really is a choice we both, me and my hubby, made and that it is about sex and fun and not about getting divorced etc etc.

The only thing is, they take certain liberties now too, when it comes to dating.

stella said:
Yes. ours found out. They are pretty cool about it, once it became clear to them that it really is a choice we both, me and my hubby, made and that it is about sex and fun and not about getting divorced etc etc.

The only thing is, they take certain liberties now too, when it comes to dating.

That is very disturbing...lol. Sorry--But it's true.

Perhaps it was wrongly phrased...I think Stella meant to say that her daughters let their black dates take more liberties...

We were into the lifestyle for 14 years before we seperated. Our divorce had little to do with Laura's dating of other men (blacks and whites) The boys were 14 & 11 before we seperated and both were aware that their mom dated other guys and that their dad did not. We informed them about what was going on when they were about 8 & 11 and 3 years before we broke up (over different issues) The guys accepted mom dressing like a slut on "date" nights and that sometimes other guys would spend the night at our house. As long as the children are assured that this lifestyle choice doesn't mean an immediate divorce they accept it rather well.

My youngesst is now 28 and recentlly married the oldest is 31 and married a sexy younger gal about 5 years ago. She is "dating" other men while married to him. So he has followed in his dads footsteps. I have re-married a prudish women and no longer live in that lifestyle but have MANY fond memories from it. One of the nice things about all this is that my oldest son shares some of his new adventures (concerning his wife and he) with me.

expatdad said:
Perhaps it was wrongly phrased...I think Stella meant to say that her daughters let their black dates take more liberties...

Ummm. And? It's still weird.