Your not gonna believe this

• Thread starterNewone
  • Start date

Newone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2006
Guys in bed 2 nights ago when i asked my wife what gets her sooo turned on, and to my amazement she said tiny stiff cocks, before all that we were role playing about very well hung guys fucking her while out dogging, i noticed she was having as much fun as me so i pretended i needed to use the bathroom then came back gave her a cuddle and asked her the question, her exact reply was " I would lv to do a gangbang with guys with tiny rock hard cocks ", I felt stupid in the way i was trying to get her to role play about really big dicks. Feeling awkward I tried my best by pulling my hips and ass back as far as i could and let her move up and down on my "tiny penis " and she got off on several occasions, iwas astonished. So guys i told her about this site and she wanted to see if its legit ( i know it is ;-) post any tiny ( rock hard ) pics her for my tiny cock loving wife. oh and if theyre in lingerie thats a massive bonus apparently.

Hey, I have a rather puny cocklett, have a look :)

1353740097_zpsdebda8ae.jpg
[/IMG]
1342387368.jpg

Lose weight you lardass cunt

Thanks man she will be viewing this thread later, she'll lv those pics believe me.

I think cucks should always be shaved, does anyone else find that hair really nasty?

Attachments

• chastity2b.jpg
    chastity2b.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 274
dirtiestcucky said:
I think cucks should always be shaved, does anyone else find that hair really nasty?

I couldn't agree more. Tiny sissy penises and their little balls should always be clean shaven, and smooth like a baby.

well you need to show them then Bob

Bobby1111 said:
I couldn't agree more. Tiny sissy penises and their little balls should always be clean shaven, and smooth like a baby.

A bitch should be bare, as well as locked up. Only a man needs hair there, and you're not a man.

guys no more pics for us, pity .....

i get mine waxed