• Start date

dendcco13

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2008
YOUR place, THEIR place, or a HOTEL?

Please explain why.

I prefer her place, but it's usually a hotel. I can't host anyway, but I guess she'd feels more comfortable at her place.

Last edited by a moderator:
not my place

Never at my place, hotel or his place or no deal. Not too many people are privy to my private life, like to keep it that way.

I ussually left that up to the SWF or MWC I was with.
When I lived alone...I hosted a lot because a lot of couples have families and really can't play at home...but there were plenty of times I would go to their places...and only a few hotel meetings.

I will say this there is something especially hot about a hotel meeting... dunno maybe that's just me.

We usually go to a upscale hotel...and hubby waits for me in the lounge if he isnt invited to join in. We feel the upscale provides better security and atmosphere.;)

Never ever at our place. Our kink is our business and nothing to do with neighbours or anyone else. Most of all, an Englishmans' home is his castle - even a cuck

Hotel, especially for first time...his place if we really connect.

Hotel at first...a bit of luxuary...spoil the lady... then after a few meets...my place where she knows she is now mine... and then the ultimate kick...is her place, especialy if married...nothing like christening a marital bed...

Hotel is best

I have found that a hotel is the best. I prefer one with a nice lounge in the lobby, makes for a nice meeting place, and then if the chemistry is there, the room is not far away. Motels can be less plush so I try to avoid them. I have had men request the use of my home but I have always thought that was not the best idea.

Nice answers, great to hear from the ladies on this issue!

Hotel sex is so HOT :)

Almost always at our house, but then we live in the country. Hotels sometimes if we are already traveling.

hotels are great to play, but nothing beats doing a slut wife in her marital bed. So hot so kinky so powerful to take her there, with hubby watching or not.

Hotel is ideal when travelling, but if you meet someone in your home town, his place is best.

a hotel should be the first place your wife should be with him firstly its a netural place where after the first meeting if your wife doesnt want to keep seeing him your wife and yourself wont feel your own home area has been invaded .second you may have children at home and this may may it hard for your wife to enjoy being with him

It's either a motel, hotel, or his place if I'm comfortable with him. Never my place. I keep this part of my life completely separate. While a serious date would be no different regardless of the color, I do have a professional image to make an effort to keep up anyway.

Pooch said:
hotels are great to play, but nothing beats doing a slut wife in her marital bed. So hot so kinky so powerful to take her there, with hubby watching or not.
Amen .

Didn't see 'Club' mentioned - which is also an option, as in Swing Club...

Greater probability of multiple men there too.

We tend to meet at home - as someone said, there is something mighty nice about her being inseminated in her own bed, plus the smell of him/it tends to linger which makes for a hot night afterwards... if she so desires.

Equally, hotels are exciting, agree with all of that. That said, we tried a slightly downmarket motel once and the slightly seedy/sleezy ambiance was exciting too - made things feel more 'illicit' and tabu...

Just a view from the bar!

...oh, nearly forgot... "on the beach at Hedo" ;)

Hotel or his place. Never my place because hubby doesn't know and I want to keep it that way