your thoughts?

• Thread starterlmbg
  • Start date

lmbg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2004
here's what i'm thinking:
how bout i make u suck my dick until the head is engorged, pumped & sensitive & throbbing hard. then spread your legs as i plunge this hard black dick deep into your awaiting, dripping wet, vagina....after a few thrusts then wrap those long sexy legs around my muscled back and let me ravage that sexy white body, that gorgeous ass & succulent pink nipples....i would then kiss your lips, neck, breasts, back, arms... then work those kisses into nibbles & aggressive bites that inspire more passion from you (in various sighs & moans) and create a greater desire - no, a greater NEED to feel my hot cum explode deeply in your pussy.. pumping it hard until u are fully consumed with the satisfaction that only a thick, hard, black-dicked, lover can give you.. your thighs & legs quiver uncontrollably with every thrust, yet i control you... i refuse to allow you to cum until i am satisfied... once i begin to unload this black seed in you i command your pussy to cum too & your body responds. the violent quivering returns in your thighs.. you erupt cum with a scream of pleasure, a moan of relief & then a chuckle of amazement at the cream pie we just created. :)

so what's next?

any takers? :)