• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your True Feelings- What Would You Do?

• Thread starterdwm2obeyBM_WF
  • Start date

dwm2obeyBM_WF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2006
I was just wondering about how many white guys out there feel the same way that I do about black guys and the dominance. To be honest, if I were to end up in a situation such as me being in a place with one or more black guys and he, or they were to begin telling me what to do I feel like I would have to do it. If nothing else out of respect for him, or them.

If I were out with a white female in the same situation and the black guys started a dominating type conversation or remarks I would submit to them for my sake and to show the female that I was with that I was no match for the black guys. as long as she was not harmed or in any danger. But on the other hand, if she was to become a potential unwilling victim and my request to them for her safety were ignored then I couldn't be submissive in that aspect.

If all they wanted was a mental dominance victory over me in front of the white female then I would gladly submit and obey them in front of her. This type of situation could prove beneficial for them later on down the road by simply giving the white female a birds eye view of the alpha black males controlling the beta whiteboi. This could help sway her thinking later towards a desire of the alpha black male over a beta whiteboi.

I don't feel that it would strengthen my chances for getting any pussy from her but I feel it sure couldn't hurt the black guys chances for getting it. Now my true desire as a result would be if I were denied by her without ever getting any from her but she did end up with one or more of the black guys and she did give them some pussy. The one thing that would add a tremendous amount of eroticism to this situation would be for her to go out with me again after they had had her with me still without that luxury. The icing on that cake would be to see them again while she was with me.

Just the thought of her being out with me and still won't give me any, yet they are not with her at that time but she has given them some. That would be a rock hard on maker for sure. That's my thoughts along those lines and I am curious and very interested to hear if there are others who feel the same way.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dwm2obeybm_wf said:
i was just wondering about how many white guys out there feel the same way that i do about black guys and the dominance. To be honest, if i were to end up in a situation such as me being in a place with one or more black guys and he, or they were to begin telling me what to do i feel like i would have to do it. If nothing else out of respect for him, or them.

If i were out with a white female in the same situation and the black guys started a dominating type conversation or remarks i would submit to them for my sake and to show the female that i was with that i was no match for the black guys. As long as she was not harmed or in any danger. But on the other hand, if she was to become a potential unwilling victim and my request to them for her safety were ignored then i couldn't be submissive in that aspect.

If all they wanted was a mental dominance victory over me in front of the white female then i would gladly submit and obey them in front of her. This type of situation could prove beneficial for them later on down the road by simply giving the white female a birds eye view of the alpha black males controlling the beta whiteboi. This could help sway her thinking later towards a desire of the alpha black male over a beta whiteboi.

I don't feel that it would strengthen my chances for getting any pussy from her but i feel it sure couldn't hurt the black guys chances for getting it. Now my true desire as a result would be if i were denied by her without ever getting any from her but she did end up with one or more of the black guys and she did give them some pussy. The one thing that would add a tremendous amount of eroticism to this situation would be for her to go out with me again after they had had her with me still without that luxury. The icing on that cake would be to see them again while she was with me.

Just the thought of her being out with me and still won't give me any, yet they are not with her at that time but she has given them some. That would be a rock hard on maker for sure. That's my thoughts along those lines and i am curious and very interested to hear if there are others who feel the same way.

y a w n !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a matter Bud, You need a nap?

GentleBlkBreeder said:
y a w n !!!

Thank you Gentle. that was hilarious! These guys really need to chill, don't they?

Actually, you are the one that is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread