• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your wife and Bull falling in love?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Has this happend to anyone? Where your wife and Bull fall in love? Do you worry she will leave you?

I saw a text from one of my wife’s bulls saying ‘do you love me?’ She responded ‘I love the way you make me feel but I’m not in love with you’

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
They're enough in love that my wife now refers to the man who was her regular bull as her lover. And yes, it does raise a bit of cuckold angst, especially when she's meeting him alone.

Reactions: redheads
redheads said:
Has this happend to anyone? Where your wife and Bull fall in love? Do you worry she will leave you?
I'll be honest, that's a real risk but I guess the trick is to run with it and accept the risk. I know its not easy for guys, tho

Reactions: natasnaikul and goodwood2506
CelticKelly said:
I'll be honest, that's a real risk but I guess the trick is to run with it and accept the risk. I know its not easy for guys, tho

Wow, with a hot wife like yours, so many men can fall in love with her. You must get worried when she is alone with any men

Reactions: CelticKelly
redheads said:
Wow, with a hot wife like yours, so many men can fall in love with her. You must get worried when she is alone with any men
awww thanx <3 But TBH, you're talking to me, not my hubby Ryan <3

He did get a bit worried but i try my best not to be a bitch about it

Reactions: onlylooking
redheads said:

Considering I have been within the realm of alternative lifestyles for 30+ Years, I have experienced many things, and yes this was one of them. As a pretext, yes I have been married multiple times and with those that ended in divorce, was for reasons that many traditional relationships ended (not related to lifestyle choice).

During my first marriage, we had been in an open-marriage at the time and my than wife seemed to had fallen in love with a close friend of mine. It did not end well for them, seems he would not become exclusive to her at they level that she desired and they eventually ended the relationship. I was never concerned that she would leave me for him as I knew him very well and knew how he was with women back in those days as he was the player, the man that would have recreational sex with virtually anyone that he found attractive, stimulating and would pollunate as many flowers he has could.

During my second marriage, while we always has a Hotwife types marriage from day one, about three years into our marriage as a couple we developed a Poly-Relationship with a mutual friend that happened to be much more Alpha then we were as a couple. Over time our mutual friend became more integrated within our more intimate (sexual and non-sexual) relationship. Yes, I would say that the wife did fall in love with our Alpha, although I was never worried that she would leave me per say as she enjoyed the type of overall arranagement that we had as a Poly-Triad. Did we have discussion that would spoke that average husband, sure we did. With that said, I did not realize how emotionally committed she and we were to the relationship until it come to an end.

As another poster mentioned, when people enter this lifestyle, that's a real risk although the trick is to run with it and accept the risk. This is not easy for most husbands to accept and that results into them attempting to control the situation which can be counter productive.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and DaveJ
Why would a bull want to take on the cost and restrictions of having a wife when she has a husband to take care of her and he can fuck her whenever he wants to ?

I have always accepted the fact that they just want to fuck me and have a happy and contented family life with my husband and the kids.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Pinkyrod and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread