• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** your wife with Slut ID Card

• Thread starterJaycock
  • Start date

Jaycock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2020
******** wife with a Slut ID card. Just send me some pics and info and I can make it happen, just give me some time. If you want in private let me know as well. Pm me.

0801BADF-D487-419B-96ED-154B9CC1B750.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: slutwifeSammi, mnsizequeen, KarlandLisa and 10 others
Nice idea

Jaycock said:
******** wife with a Slut ID card. Just send me some pics and info and I can make it happen, just give me some time. If you want in private let me know as well. Pm me.

Such a hot idea

Reactions: Machineman
Anyone wanting to ****** their slut. PM me. Can be private as well, just let me know.

Reactions: slutwifeSammi, Hor, diamantje and 1 other person
Years ago there was a card template specific to this topic that you could fill out, insert a photo, and print out.

Reactions: diamantje and Lovetoshowher
This is very well done. I think that I will make up a similar Sissy ID for myself, but I don't know yet whether I have the courage to include that much information or share it openly. But it would make a great profile pic. Could I have some encouragement?

Jaycock said:

I would love my Slut Wife to have her own ID card. Can you help her?

hw_watermark_MagazinePic-user-customed.jpg

Reactions: dark
can anyone make one for my wife pm me please

citiman33 said:
can anyone make one for my wife pm me please
anyone on that could do this?

Id love one too. Whatever you thought appropriate Im sub wife black owned cum slut

285g.jpg

Would absolutely love one of these done

Jaycock said:

Would love a slut I’d card

Users who are viewing this thread