• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You're My Best Friend And Find Yourself Alone With Her

• Thread starterHellinger
  • Start date

Hellinger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2017
Then she starts moving like this Imgur GIF

Would you care about our friendship? Would you fight regret with your cock inside of her? Or would you bang her like a motherfucker?

Imgur GIF

Let me know!

Reactions: toolman2c
I couldn't resist that..

I would fuck her hard and make her scream my name.

After that, we would become even better friends than before.

Bull_Master said:
I would fuck her hard and make her scream my name.

After that, we would become even better friends than before.
You would make her come back, huh? sneak out of work early to go ride some cock? How long would you fuck her secretly? years?

toolman2c said:
id care about our friendship, BUT id fuck her bareback and try to shoot my seed so deep it would b past the point of dripping back out.. YES id be ur good buddy and a repeated fuck buddy for ur wife...
So you would really seize the chance to feel those cheeks against your pelvis huh?

toolman2c said:
id care about our friendship, BUT id fuck her bareback and try to shoot my seed so deep it would b past the point of dripping back out.. YES id be ur good buddy and a repeated fuck buddy for ur wife...

Exactly what my husbands friend does..

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and okdeacon
I would pound her so hard and make you watch. Then I will have her tell you that her pussy is mine now.

Users who are viewing this thread