Zimbabwe Cock for Ruthie

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Hey everyone. How the hell are you? It's been a while since I've been on here so I thought I'd see whats going on. I guess I just needed a break from all you perverts haha.
Here's a few pics of Ruthie with some black guy she fucked from Zimbabwe last month. He lives in Omaha Now and found our profile on ********.. Drjim's Profile. He drove over to meet us at Motel 6 in Des Moines(as you can see from those ugly assed bed spreads haha). Ruthie had a great time, took his bare black cock in her slutty pussy and he filled her up with a big load of Zimbabwe cum.

http://babyruthie.com/babyruthiemain.html

Attachments

• DSCF1391.jpg
    DSCF1391.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 845
  • DSCF1408.jpg
    DSCF1408.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 788
  • DSCF1371.jpg
    DSCF1371.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 792
Hey Jim, Mark here! Glad to hear from you two and that all is going well. I was worried that the creepy Judgemental assholes had hurt Ruthie's feelings once too often? Glad to see Ruthie told them to "Stuff it" ( hee, hee).
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you if you want to PM me.
Been forever since I pulled a long hard one watching your beautiful sexy wife getting Done.. Mark

markii said:
Hey Jim, Mark here! Glad to hear from you two and that all is going well. I was worried that the creepy Judgemental assholes had hurt Ruthie's feelings once too often? Glad to see Ruthie told them to "Stuff it" ( hee, hee).
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you if you want to PM me.
Been forever since I pulled a long hard one watching your beautiful sexy wife getting Done.. Mark

Thanks Markii. No one here hurt Ruthies feelings. or mine for that matter. It's just that I'm a reality type guy and most threads here are more fantasy than reality. No one here has a problem at all. It's just the nature of the cuckold community here and elsewhere. I just got tired of seeing depressing threads about divorce or about some guy with a fantasy problem of some sort, so I took a break.

There are many cool people here. I just wish I could teach people how to have fun instead of always seeing and creating problems for them selves. I guess That's my fantasy haha.

Jim, your slutty wife is beautiful and I adore her!!! How wonderful that she's so happy to fuck guys like that in front of you... she's perfect! I love the last picture of her... on her back with her legs pulled up with a happy smile of satisfaction on her face, proudly showing off like a badge of honor her well-fucked, swollen red, dripping wet cunt, with her lover's cum oozing out! I could just suck every drop of it out of her. Nicely done!

babyruthiezhubby,

Great pics as usual! Damn I want to fill her with cum. I either need to get up to Iowa or have you visit California!

you are one lucky man, lol. I wish my wife were brave enough to allow me to post her pics online. Keep up the great work.

You guys rock. Love that cream pie. Wish you were here ;-)

Wow she looks like she had a great time. I love the cream pie, I wish my wife would do that more often.

Like wife

She is like my wife too. She also loves many many mens dicks.!!!! The more the better.

Welcome back to the hottest hotwife on the net! She looks awesome as always. Jim, have you ever estimated how many loads she has taken in her pussy from other guys?

Fatastic pics of the lovely Ruthie!
All that sperm must do her good!

Thanks for sharing Ruthie looks so HOT when she fucks those big black cocks bareback!!

So tell us about when these guys go and leave you two alone. How does it go for you guys then?

id drive a couple of hours to get that

mrsexy said:
Welcome back to the hottest hotwife on the net! She looks awesome as always. Jim, have you ever estimated how many loads she has taken in her pussy from other guys?

I wouldn't have any Idea. I use to keep track but lost count a long time ago at somewhere around 200. Their have been so many though that she forgets who they are herself. sometimes guys she's fucked before will send her an e-mail with a pic and say "Hi Ruthie, remember me. lets get together again" she doesn't remember them at all. I remember better than she does so I'll go find the video. Once shes seen the video she says " oh ya. I remember now.

Drjim's Profile