EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Zombie Women Need Sex Too

A sex comedy by EroticWriter

As told to me by my grandpa back in '86.

ZombieBabes.jpg
After a dark and stormy night, the sun came up and it was a fine and sunny day. I was out cruising through Renfro Valley that afternoon back in 1946 in my '39 Ford and when I slowed for a RR crossing the strangest thing happened.

These three women suddenly jumped out of the bushes where they was hidin' in the shade and asked me for a ride. Said their '34 Chevy had 'broke down.' They looked a little strange and sort of looked all white like they never got any sunlight on their skin. I could feel cold chills run up my spine, but I was glad to oblige cause they was sure purdy. I looked around but never saw no car.

"Are you three sisters," I asked?

"Sure enough," the one in pink replied, "sisters in life, love and death." All three giggled when she said that, and I wondered what she meant.

The oldest one, the one in black pushed the right seat forward and climbed in back. Then the other two of them jumped in front, which put the one with the pink and silver shirt right next to me, real close. I think she was the second born of the three.

Her leg was pressing up against mine as we drove along, and every time I looked over at her I could see she was a starin' at me like she wanted to devour me. Then she would give me a big smile and sort of push her leg harder against mine. I was beginnin' to get all tingly inside cause I know what that means when a gal pushes her leg against yours.

Then we came to a side road and the youngest sister, the one wearin' blue and sittin' next to the passenger door and who kept gigglin', said 'turn here.' The one in blue was the one I was kind of hankerin' fer since she was bout my own age, but I had the gal in pink 'tween me and her. They showed me the way down a country back road, all dirt and once in a while, some gravel.

After about three miles I was beginning to get a little worried about how far I was going to have to drive cause my gas tank weren't too far from empty, but then we came to their house. With all the weeds and such it didn't look like it had been lived in fer years, but I could see a little wisp of smoke comin' out of the chimney.

Well, I'll tell you, them sisters was so grateful for me givin' em a ride that they heated up and fed me something they was cuttin' up that looked kinda like human leg but they said it was hog jowls. That middle sister, the one wearin' pink, pulled her chair right up next to mine and kept rubbin' my leg under the table. That meat sure tasted good though.

After eatin' it turned out I needed to go and all three gals said 'Me too,' so we took turns goin' to the outhouse.

"Comin' with," the middle sister, the one in pink that I liked second best asked? I didn't know if she actually meant for us to go at the same time, so I smiled my pleasant smile and bein' the gentleman, replied, "You go first."

She looked a mite unhappy but headed out on her own. At my house my younger brother goes with me all the time, and my older sister sometimes comes and sits beside me, but only when it's dark out and she can't wait. But my sister is kin, and that's alright. I was thinkin' it kind of strange about bein' invited to the outhouse here, cause that gal in pink wasn't kinfolk. She must only have had to do a one, cause she was quick for a woman.

When my turn came next, I saw that the outhouse was a real nice one, almost as nice as mine. It had two holes to choose from and real lids to sit on and only a few holes in the walls and real toilet paper instead of old newspapers to wipe with. I guess they had real toilet paper cause there was three gals a livin' in that house. We got real toilet paper at my outhouse too, but just sometimes.

673148-46b1f086a15baa6e856100500f0c740b.jpg
I needed to do a two, so I knew I'd be there a little while. Since she wasn't kin, I thought it was kind of strange when the youngest sister came in giggling right away and sat down beside me, but she only had to do a one and didn't stay too long. I saw her take a peek to see what I might be danglin' down but I think my shirt was in the way.

When I heard her one hittin' down below, I let some one fly too. We was almost playin' a duet cause you could hear the sound of double splashin' down below. Guess that outhouse was sittin' over a pit that had been there a long while and was pretty well filled cause the sounds was right below us.

When she was pullin' up her duds, I couldn't see the front unless I learned forward and then she would see that I was tryin' to see, so I sneaked a peek at the backside and saw that she looked real good, nice and curvy and all that. I was tryin' to think of somethin' to say to get her to stay a while, but then the oldest sister wearin' black came in right behind her, gave me a big smile as I was sittin' there, and then she turned around and pulled down her duds, and I admit I sneaked a peek even though I wasn't all that interested.

Just the same though, I made sure this time that my shirt was not in the way in case she sneaked a peek. I was sittin' there leanin' back, with my shirt up and my legs wide open when she turned to sit, and I think she had a good look at my hangin' naked parts before she sat down. I have to admit tho', her behind was pretty curvy for bein' so big. Didn't see any flab, just meat.

She did a one, then I heard her a gruntin' and knew she was trying a two, so I started on my two at the same time.

Then she looked over at me and grinned. I was still sittin' and waitin' cause I hadn't finished my two yet, and then she did a one again. I knew she was doin' that cause you could hear it splashin' down below. Sounded like she must have drank a gallon of somethin' before she came home.

That was my chance to let fly with the last half of my two, so I did. It still made a loud plop though when it hit. Then I did some more one. When she was busy wipin' and usin' a lot of that paper cause she had two ends to do, that was my chance to wipe too since she was lookin' the other way.

Because it was their paper, I used as little as possible. When I stood up to pull up my jeans, she all of a sudden was no longer lookin' the other way. Matter of fact, she had started leanin' way forward to better get a look see.

I wanted to turn my back to her, but after wipin', 'specially if yer tryin' to save paper, you never know fer sure if everything is clean enough, so I kept facin' forward. She was lookin' right at my goodies, so I let her take a look.

My man part was lookin' real good for her cause it had gotten a little towards the excited side because of my sittin' and seein' first with her cute youngest sister and then her. My man part was still danglin' straight down, but lookin' a might bigger than usual.

It took a while to cover myself 'cause my jeans are tight and I had to pull them up and tuck my manhood inside and then do up several buttons. The oldest sister was gettin' a good look at me, But if I had to make a choice of the three as to who could see, she would be number three.

I was glad when she didn't say nuthin' but I was also wonderin' what she was thinkin.' I figured she might have been impressed cause I look pretty good in that department when the jeans come down, and she was seein' me lookin' even better than that.

I had missed doin' some one with number one, then did some one with number two, and then did a number two and number one with number three.

That oldest sister walked back to the house with me, and when she had a chance, I saw that she was whisperin' to her sisters and pointin' at me, and they was gigglin' about somethin'. Maybe she was tellin' them what she had seen.

Since it was Saturday, they invited me to come with them to a dance that evenin.' I splained that I was almost out of gas but they had some gas cans and we poured one into my tank.

As we was ridin' along, that gal that had been rubbin' up against my leg sat close to me again. I was beginnin' to feel real good about my prospects. That middle sister, or even the youngest one, was holdin' my interest real good.

We had a swell time dancin', and the music sure was sweet. I had to take some turns cause there was three sisters, but some local folk gave me a hand and was dancin' with whoever I wasn't dancin' with. We danced until we got so sweaty that we had to take a break to cool off.

The band, one woman with a guitar and a man, think it was her brother playin' the fiddle, they was even givin' out autographs.

Players.jpg
I was beginning to wonder though, what the people was thinkin' bout me because every once in a while I could see them pointin' at me and whisperin'. Then they would look at my three ladies and giggle.

Some of them people looked a mite strange, all white like they never had no sun, just like my gals.

I took the three of them gals back to their house and they invited me to spend the night. The oldest one, the one that was still wearin' black said that I was 'lookin' real tasty.' I wasn't sure exactly how she meant that but I was all fired up by then.

Out in the kitchen it sounded like one of the gals was sharpenin' knives, but when I went to check, it was the oldest sister. When I asked what she was about she said 'them knives been due for a sharpenin' for quite a while, so I was just fillin' in some time'.

That seemed like a good story so I went back to the livin' room. After some time around the fireplace and some good conversation while the two younger gals was sittin' next to me on both sides and real close, I was leanin' back and forth and kissin' them both.

Their hands never quite got there, but they was pretty close a layin' on my thigh. Pretty soon, we was gettin' ready to bed down.

I had been lookin' round the house, and there weren't but two bedrooms with a double bed in each, and one extry bed was right there on the edge of the livin' room, and I was wonderin' which one of the three gals slept there.

But just then their daddy and mom came home, and then I knew that the girls didn't each have their own bed, cause there was only three beds for five in the family. I guess the reason they had real toilet paper in the outhouse was cause there was four women livin' there, and not three.

According to the girls the parents was supposed to be gone all night over to the next county for 'some funerals and Bar B Q' but they came home early. I figured that now all the fun was spoiled and said that I needed to be goin' but their daddy and momma said to stick around. The momma went out into the kitchen and I could hear her makin' conversation with the one who was sharpenin' knives.

Daddy gave me a big grin, and said 'I can tell that my girls like you, so yer welcome to spend the night. Pick one or take all three if you like and in the morning we will prepare a real nice special meal for you.'

The middle and youngest sister were still sittin' on each side of me when he leaned in real close, and said, "If you choose just one, I think you might like Lorraine here the best." Lorraine was the name of the middle sister, it turned out, the one wearin' pink, and after dancin' with all three, I was inclined towards her in any case, since she didn't giggle all the time like the young one. Then daddy did somethin' strange,givin' the youngest one a wink and a smile and her leg a little squeeze.

Then the oldest daughter yelled from out in the kitchen: "Pa, time for your bath. I done put some warm water in the tub fer ya"

The youngest sister jumped up and went into the kitchen, and then the two sisters came carryin' a wash tub half full of water into the room by the handles on each side, and then, right before my eyes, daddy stripped down naked right in front of me and the gals and sat down in the tub with his knees folded way up and proceeded to give himself a bath.

I was feelin' kind of proud cause I had a good look at what Daddy keeps in his jeans sometimes and he didn't look as good as I do, cause I dangle way down. One sister had seen what I got in the outhouse, and I figured she had told the others.

I kind of felt like I should maybe get up and take a walk or somethin,' but Lorraine was still sittin' beside me and she was holdin' my leg.

I whispered to the youngest gal, who had come back and was sittin' next to me again. "You're not embarrassed to be seein' yer daddy naked?"

And she giggled and replied, "Shucks no. We take our baths right there too, and so does momma, and sometimes when momma is feelin' peeked, daddy sleeps naked in our beds." She giggled, something she did a lot, and said, "He picks my side of the bed more than he does my sisters."

That made me think that the reason her Daddy said I might like Lorraine the best is 'cause he wanted the youngest one fer himself tonight.

"So you sleep three to the bed when your daddy jumps in," I asked?

"Not always. Sometimes when daddy just wants to fiddle with one, the other sister goes to Momma's bed."

"What about that bed there at the edge of the room? Who sleeps there?"

"Oh, that's where Nedra sleeps. She's the oldest and daddy doesn't go there as much as he does with me or Lorraine."

Well, I could understand that, cause Nedra, the one who had been wearin' black, wasn't as purdy as the other two. Besides that, she was the oldest and maybe Daddy had gotten a little tired of her.

Then the young one, her name it turned out to be Ginny, said somethin' that set my skin a crawlin.' "Momma don't like to sleep alone all the time, so she might be crawlin' in whichever bed yer in if daddy chooses me."

Well, Daddy was bathin' right in the same room as me, and now I had two gals holdin' my legs, so I had to stay. As I was sittin' with two out of three daughters and watchin' their Pa in the tub, Pa looked at me and said, "Son, you look a mite sweaty so if you want to take a bath of your own before crawlin' into bed with the gals, let me know and I'll save this bath water for you. Then we can put in some fresh water for the girls."

Lorraine, the gal who had spent most of the time rubbing her leg against mine in the car and was now using her hand to rub my leg, said, 'And I'll wash your back for you, and your front if you like." Just then Ginny the giggly young one said, "No, you do the back, and I get to do the front. I like to do under the skin."

Well, I still have my foreskin and I knew of what she was speakin.' I could feel my man part start a tinglin.' But then I began wonderin' how many men she had cleaned under the skin, and then I thought, well maybe she is just talkin' about doin' her daddy's before me.

Both their hands were movin' a little closer to a personal spot on me, and just then momma came into the room and asked if we might need for her to heat up a little more water over the stove so she could add it to the tub for me if I wanted to take a bath.

Then she grinned down at me and I saw that she had most of her teeth missin. "I don't mind helpin' a guest anytime he needs to take a bath. That's what momma's are fer."

As she was a talkin,' her eyes roamed up and down over my body, and she had a big toothless grin on her face when she saw where the two girls was movin' their hands.

About that time the middle sister, Lorraine, was undoin' the top button of my jeans, and I was wonderin' if I took a bath, if maybe the girls would take a bath too, and I was wantin' to watch, but just then the oldest sister Nedra was lookin' out through the kitchen door at us and I saw that she was still holdin' knives as she grinned at us.

Somethin' was warnin' me to get out of there but I was bein' held in place by them two pairs of hands that was now undoin' my jeans. Maybe later.

Knowin' now that I was a goin' to be stayin' a while, I stood up and stayed in place, and them two gals, both gigglin' now, took turns undoin' the buttons on my jeans. Within seconds they had me undone and showin' all as they pulled my jeans and underthings down all at the same time.

That did it. Everything suddenly got real quiet as the whole family took a good look at me. I was growin' a little, and my man part was startin' to point a little ways out instead of danglin' all the way down.

When my man part gets like that, it looks to be quite a bit longer than before, and if I was to give it just a stroke or two, it would be pointin' up and out and and longer than my size nine shoe.

I tried to think of other things, hopin' my man part wouldn't go any higher, and as Daddy climbed out of the tub to let me in, I rushed over and quickly stepped into the warm water and set down. It weren't too dirty already, and in any case, I would be cleaner than before, and maybe not so smelly.

Sure enough, Lorraine came over and started washin' on my back, and tho' I thought she might have been just talking stuff, the young one came over, reached down into the water, and holdin' a bar of some kind of soap in her other hand, pulled my skin back and started washin' my man part.

"Hee hee. Usually I do daddy like this." I have to say, Ginny must of had lots of practice, cause she was doin' a real good job, and when my part was pointin' straight up and stickin' higher than the top of the water, she kept washin', over and over. After a minute, I think that was the cleanest my man part ever was, except for the water that her daddy had already been usin.'

And then Ginny said somethin' that set my ears to burnin' cause she said it loud enough for all to hear. "Oh, I just can't wait to eat his man part." With that she kept a strokin' and I was hopin' she would be eatin' on it tonight cause that might sure feel real good.

Just then momma came in with a bucket of warm water and poured some over my head. Both gals grabbed that bar of soap and scrubbed on my hair and ears, and all that time, my man part kept stickin' up out of the water, with the skin pulled back and showin' off my knobby part.

Momma was just standin' there, lookin' at it, and smiling.

"All clean?" When both gals nodded, momma slowly poured some more of the rest of the bucket over my head to wash the soap off, then she said, "Stand up." I stood up, my man part still pointin' more up than out, and momma, being tall, was able to hold the bucket over my shoulders and allow the rest of the water to drain down over my body.

At least I was bein' rinsed with clean water. Them girls tho,' and momma, I think they was just glad to get a chance to see my man part when it was stickin' way out and up and not hiding down in the water.

Now fer the first time I heard momma giggle when she used a little bit of water that was left in the bucket to pour over my man part. It was like she wanted to give it special attention, and my man part was stickin out there all by itself, so she didn't have no problem with hittin it with the water.

Then Momma said something that made me proud since all was listenin. "Gonna take a whole cup of warm water just to do this part."

There was jest maybe a cup left, but she started pourin' it real slow like, making sure that all my man part was rinsed, 'cept that the skin had covered me up some, and Ginny came over and pulled the skin back and pointed my man part up, and momma used the last half cup or so to rinse me again. I could feel every eye in the room starin' as Ginny and momma took care to make sure that clean water was takin' the place of dirty.

I couldn't help but wonder what their daddy might be thinkin' at all the attention I was gettin', or rather my man part was gettin' since I knew that I had been showin' more than he did when he was in the tub.

Nobody had pulled his skin back to do his man part, but that might have just been tonight.

"All done." With momma sayin' that, I stepped out of the tub and both gals grabbed a towel, and I could tell that one of the towels was the one that daddy had just used, and proceeded to dry me. They started top down, but spent a lot of time in the middle. They was rubbin real hard, makin' my body shake, and my man part was a wobblin' from side to side.

"My turn." That was Lorraine, and she wanted to dry my man part, so the youngest gal got to do my butt crack, and I will say, having two gals dry your body and diggin' in sure feels good.

Lorraine was holdin' my man part and wiping the part where the skin usually covers, then pulling the skin over it and drying again after she pulled it back. I think what she was really doin' was strokin' my man part to see if it would get any bigger, and I think it did, specially when she got real close to it with her mouth.

Ginny had been sayin' that she couldn't wait to be eatin' on my man part, but I was sure hopin' that Lorraine would too.

The giggly young one was gigglin' ever more as she pulled my butt crack apart and used her fingers to stuff the towel inside and dry me real good. I wanted to bend over a little to help her out, but my man part was sticking way out and up and I didn't want to hide it any from the family, and I think everyone in that family was a lookin' at it.

I used the driest of the two towels to wipe my feet, and then momma said, "Girls, if you want a bath I've got some water heatin' on the stove."

"That's good, momma," said Nedra, the oldest, "We can all three use the same water to save time and trubble." She was talkin' to her ma, but her eyes was a lookin' at me, and I knew she was wantin' to let me watch her take a bath.

"Come on, son, and let's dump this tub." That was daddy, who had only put on his trousers and nuthin' else, and with me still naked, with a man part that was goin' down just a little, we picked that heavy wash tub up and takin' in out on the front porch, dumped the water over the side.

With the tub now back on the floor and filled about three inches deep after one bucket had been poured in , I watched closely while not trying to show too much that I was grinnin' inside, while all three gals stripped down right in front of me and both parents, and got naked.

I never in my life saw so much naked womanhood in one room at one time, and they, all three matter o' fact, was lookin' real fine.

'How in the world are they all going to fit in that tub, and it ain't got much water in it either,' I was wonderin'?

Well, they did. They all stood in there together, and both momma and daddy picked up a bucket, they had two now, and slowly poured just enough water over the three girls to get them wet. It looked like they had a lot of practice doin' this in the past to save havin' to haul all that water.

Then, much to my amazement, both daddy and momma picked up soap and did the washin'. I guess since the girls were standin' all naked close together and couldn't hardly bend over, that this was the best way. I took note that daddy spent most of his time washing the two youngest gals, and momma did Nedra.

Daddy didn't miss any part of his two gals, goin' inside, around, up and down. All the time he was bathin' two of the three gals, they was grinnin' and lookin' at me, and I just stood there with my man part sticking way up.

I was surprised. Even Nedra, the oldest, had what I would call a fine body. She was the heaviest, but all the meat she was packin' was in the right places, and it weren't saggin' a bit. But momma was havin' to do the washin' on her just the same.

Lorraine, the middle one, was looking real fine, and to me, even though she was not as cute as her giggly younger sister, was now my first choice. I was hopin' to get into bed with both of them, but I knew that daddy had his plans made for the youngest one. So I would be gettin' with Lorraine, it looked like, and if Nedra happened to join us, well, that wouldn't be too bad I had decided.

But momma kept lookin' at me too. I wasn't sure about her if I could make her happy. She was fat it looked like, maybe even flabby under her dress, and of course she had no front teeth. I wondered now, if her husband ever gave her the lovin' she might be wantin.' With three young girls in the house, and all willin' maybe she never got what she needed.

It looked like daddy and momma had done this before, cause they both picked up their own bucket at the same time and slowly poured rinse water over the three girls.

"Come and help dry us." That was Lorraine, and I jumped at the chance, and my manhood jumped at the same time. I didn't want to put my pants back on cause then I would be dirty again, so I stayed naked and as momma held out a dry towel for me that she took off the counter, I proceeded to dry Nedra. Not because she was my choice, but because she was closest to me and daddy had already started drying the youngest sister.

I dried nedra on her titties and did a real fine job. Must have cause her nipples was standin right out there. Then I dried on her private woman parts, and as I did, Nedra spread her legs real wide apart while I dried her private woman parts down below, and I could tell, even through the towel on my fingers, that some of the wetness was not from bath water cause it felt slippery.

Then I pulled her butt cheek to one side, and ran my fingers with the towel over them through her butt crack, doin' my best to get her dried.

It didn't help much that Nedra had reached down and was now strokin' my man part, goin' back and forth, running my skin up and over, and makin' the end of my man part get all sticky and shiny wet.

"Come on son, and let's dump this tub." Me and pa, we picked up that tub and dumped it over the side of the porch just like before, and while we was pourin' daddy said, 'You get in bed you be sure to save some for whatever girl comes next." I just nodded, cause I didn't know which gal would be a sleepin' with me first.

Well, I guess they had it all planned out just like I thought, cause I ended up in the bedroom with Lorraine and Nedra, and since Nedra wasn't in her own bed, I figgered maybe momma was in hers since I saw daddy and Ginny go into the other bedroom.

They both was a playin' with me, and I have to admit I found it real fun like to be feelin on two pairs of woman's tits at the same time instead of just one. Wantin' to make sure I wasn't all used up too soon, I did Lorraine first cause she was my first choice anyhow, and I will say she took me with no more than a loud whimper tho' she was real tight and she used me like we was old friends.

I even kissed her some, and she made the woman noise real loud like when she reached her jollys more than once.

"Save it for me." That was Nedra, and she had stopped me just in time, cause I was reddy to squirt my man juice into Lorraine at just about the time she said that. I didn't want to be gettin' off Lorraine but once I got off I got on Nedra real quick like.

Nedra never let go and kept hangin' onto my man part as she guided me home. Nedra let out a little gasp, giggled and said, "He sure feels bigger than daddy." And I was surprised when Lorraine moved in real close and put her hand on my butt, and as I started pumpin' on Nedra, Lorraine answered, "and he feels real good too, better than daddy."

I didn't plan it that way, but while Lorraine was holdin my balls real nice like, I deposited my man juice in Nedra first. She had been my last choice of the three, but she sure could move them hips of hers and she was feelin' real good. When she started kissing me real wild like and got her jollys, I just had to let it fly.

She was a might good kisser, that Nedra.

After no more than a few minutes, I was able to rise to the occasion and take care of Lorraine again, and although I had wanted to let fly in her, I saved it again, took care of Nedra one more time, and then got back on Lorraine and after she got her jollys a couple times more, I let it fly in her.

If they was worried 'bout havin' babies, they didn't say nothin', and I wasn't about to keep it on the sheets if I didn't have to. Neither girl had started eatin' my manhood though I was thinkin' that Lorraine might, but since neither one did I was kind of hopin' that Ginny might get up after her daddy fell asleep and get in bed with me. She had expressed a real interest in eatin' my manhood, and I was sure wantin' some of that.

It had been a long day and I think we fell asleep with me still on top of Lorraine. Sometime durin' the night I must have rolled off cause I was on my back when I woke up, and someone was ridin' me. Whoever it was, I couldn't see her in the dark, but she was feelin' real good, and a mite heavy.

Then I realized that there was still two bodies on each side of me. When I looked, my eyes was adjustin' a little now that I was awake, and I could see that it was still Lorraine on one side, and Nedra on the other, and they was asleep.

I was hopin' it was giggly Ginny on me, but she was feelin' heavy, and when I reached up with my hands, I felt two tits, two very large tits, and they was saggin' down towards me! It was momma. But by then, I was feelin' real good, and it was too late anyhow.

So I let her go on a pumpin', usin' me like her own personal play toy, and she must of liked it cause she made those woman noises more than once, maybe three of four times. Good thing the gals had drained me previous so I could wait for Momma.

I knew that this must be what she needed, real bad like, cause daddy was probably still in her bed with Ginny.

"I'm sure glad the girls brung you home cause you sure nuff can reach way up inside me."

That was the only thing momma had to say, but she sure was makin' noise otherwise. Maybe I shouldn't admit it, but momma was feelin' real good like, and when she leaned down to see if I might kiss her, I let her do it, and when I stuck my tongue in her mouth, it sure felt strange to have my tongue not feel any teeth in front.

I didn't go a lookin' with my tongue to see if there were any teeth in back. Bout that time she must have got real excited to be kissin' and a pumpin' on my man part cause she got real noisy, and I am sure that daddy and Ginny, if they was awake in that other room must be hearin' momma havin' her pleasure.

"Now you, let it go." And I did, and I think I might have gave her more of my man juice than I did Lorraine or Nedra. We laid there, her heavy on me so much I could barely breath, and she was a sweatin' so hard that I think there was a puddle lyin' on my belly from what was comin' off her tits.

Finally, when she rolled off, I said, "I need to go to the outhouse."

Momma gave me another kiss, gave my man part, which was now pointing more down than up a squeeze, and went back into Nedra's bed. Lorraine and Nedra were a little bit awake now, and Lorraine said, "We'll be right here, a waitin' for ya, and in the mornin' we'll have you for breakfast."

Lorraine, she went right back to sleep, and maybe she had meant to say, 'we'll be havin' breakfast for you, or with you,' but I wasn't about to wait around to find out which was my man part they was goin' to be eatin'.

I got my pants on, and my shirt and shoes, and makin' sure that no one was lookin' at me I skeedaddled out to my car and said, "Baby, you sure need to start now, cause we need to make tracks!" That good ol' 39 Ford fired right up and I spun the wheels in the gravel makin' tracks."

As my Grandaddy was telling me the story, his face got funny like. "Strangest thing," he said. "I drove down that road not two weeks later, and I couldn't find no sign of that house, not even the outhouse. It was like they never existed."

I couldn't believe it, so I had asked Grandaddy, "Are you sure it was the same road?"

"Oh yeah," he replied. "I even asked some people that lived on down the road, and they said there used to be a house there, but that was 30 years ago. Had a momma, a poppa and three daughters, and they all died in a house fire."

673146-ffbf6241b535b82e47808b6ae3be0fd5.jpg 673146-ffbf6241b535b82e47808b6ae3be0fd5.jpg 673148-46b1f086a15baa6e856100500f0c740b.jpg ZombieBabes.jpg Zombie Dance.jpg Country Dance.jpg

Last edited: