• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

18yr old daughter molests Black friend while **********.

M

Manny

ALL NAMES ARE CHANGED!
I am filling in the gaps in memory with logical scenarios and actual things I saw so please don't think it's untrue?
Me and 3 friends were out drinking about 10 years ago. I had cleared it with my 'then' Mrs, that we could come home and have a few more. Me and Kev were smashed but Paul (the black in question) was obliterated!
We put Paul on the couch and Tried to drink more, we couldn't. Kate, my daughter, walked into the kitchen in her bathrobe and started laughing at us, rightly so, we were cabbaged! Unknown to us, Paul, while we were in the kitchen, had woke up groggily, stripped off and covered himself back up but the quilt had fell off ******** his quite large soft cock.
My daughter jokingly told us to be quiet or she'd wake her mum. Though she laughed and said that was unlikely as she'd had the girls round and had fell unconcious and fully clothed on to our bed. Kate left and I got 2 more beers from the garage. When I got back Tony was laying on the kitchen floor with his coat as a cover and mine as a pillow. I put the beers back and made myself a coffee and a sandwich.I then proceeded to throw up the coffee and cheese sarnie in the garden grid. I felt almost human after that and had sobered up a bit?
I walked up the hall to the living room to see if Tony was alright but instead found Kate standing on the other side of the room by the stairs by the living room door staring at his cock. She hadn't noticed me so I walked halfway back to the kitchen and made a noise as I returned to save her embarrassment. Sure enough she was gone when I got back. I couldn't blame her for curiosity, she was only 18 after all?
I went upstairs to bed only to find my wife sprawled across the bed snoring. I started to feel sick again so instead of waking Kate with retching noise I returned to the garden grid! I sat outside for maybe 20 minutes then crept back inside so nobody woke up.
I heard the telly from the living room so thought Tony had woke up and put it on. How wrong I was? Kate had returned and switched the lamp off and ,I'm guessing here, turned the telly on to mask noise? she was sitting next to the couch holding Tony's now hardening cock! Tony was out for the count but his cock was wide awake. Her hand looked tiny next to this....THING.... is all I can describe it as!
He was un-circumcised and enormous. Kate held it in 2 hands now with one above the other as she slowly stroked it. I felt a big ball of confusion in my stomach. I was revolted but fuck me, I was rock hard!!
She was breathing heavy and shakily as she moved her right hand onto his ball sack. She was lifting his balls as if to feel the weight. She moved her head slowly closer and my heart was fit to burst! She sniffed the end and then,with her tongue flat, as if licking ice cream, she licked from the sack to the tip. She pulled his skin back then very slowly opened her mouth and put the head in.
I've seen the stories loads of times but this is true. She couldn't fit the head in her mouth? Remember, she was only 18 and I HOPED, a virgin...? Instead she sucked it all over and kissed it. I noticed she was rubbing herself too and getting frantic. She stood quickly and started to think I assume because 30 seconds later she started to poke Tony all over? I was confused till I realised she was seeing how "asleep" he was.
After several REALLY hard pokes she must have made her decision.
She stripped off completely. As a redhead her skin was bone white and the contrast with Tony's dark skin was explosive! Kate straddled him and attempted to get his cock inside her. Kate had always been a bit of a 'home girl' and I suppose a bit nerdy? Although she had turned 18 five months before she was still a bit under developed? Flat chest and no hips to speak of. She was posessed it seemed as she was frantically pushing down. In the end she realised it wasn't going to happen as he was just too massive so she laid his cock flat and rubbed herself quite brutally on it till she shuddered and fell onto his chest and licked the inside of his mouth and face. She then casually got up, put her pyjamas back on and went back upstairs.
I literrally shuffled into the room as I was sexually and emotionally drained. I stared at Tonys cock still wet with my daughters cunt juice. I actually, for a split second only, pictured me sucking his cock so I could taste her cunt?? I didn't. What I did do was get my tape measure and measured this tool that had just made my daughter orgasm. FUCKINGHELL....10.5in long and 9in around. It weighed a ton too, solid flesh. I admit now that I did wank it for about 20 seconds, Jesus, what a heavy beast it was and I JUST got my fingers to touch as I held it!
The next day,fortunately, Kate had left early with her mum. The lads woke up, I gave them breakfast then they got on their way. Tony was absolutely oblivious to anything, thank fuck?
This situation never repeated itself as Tony moved to another country for work.

Hope you enjoyed it and please believe me, it's all 100% true!

Reactions: countryjames, WantsAUsedWife, JimSparrow and 6 others
HOT

Hot story, you should have licked his cock o you could have tasted he cunt off of him and maybe suck until he came

Reactions: McKracken

Users who are viewing this thread