• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 BM's 4 motel vid meet w/ Secret Sun. 11th in VA

• Thread starterSecretSlutWife4Black
  • Start date

SecretSlutWife4Black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2004
www.secretslutwife.com
Hello DC Members, we realize it is kind of short notice, but wanted to see if any of the BLACK MALE group members would like to participate in Secret's very first BM/BM/wf/BM 3 on 1 Amateur IR white wife, motel video meet!!
It is being held in Staunton, VA this Sunday, June 11th!! BM participants must be willing to travel to Staunton, VA (driving directions will be emailed once the process for selecting participants is completed. BM participants will be required to provide proof of age as required by the 2257 law. This means you have to fill out a little paper and we have to snap a digital photo of your drivers permit, which simply goes on file and is never seen by anyone else. However BM participants are not required to show face on video tape, if they do not choose to.
So, if any of the BM group members here, would like to participate in her very 1st ALL Black Mini-GB motel video meet, please send email to me ASAP so we will have time to still put something together and get it worked out by Sunday.

If you think you would like to participate with this real life super slut wife, please email me directly at :
master@downlovideo.ocm
or
send me a yahoo msg at: myfreakywife4irvideofun
ONLY THOSE WHO WOULD BE ABLE AND WILLING TO DO THE SHOOT SHOULD APPLY.
IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MEETING, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR OURS!

We hope to hear from you soon,
Gary & Secret

Users who are viewing this thread