• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 questions about wife cutting me off permanently for her bf

• Thread starterSharesherforfun
  • Start date
Sharesherforfun said:
My wife keeps a running total of how many times she has sex with other men and she has now had bareback sex between 520-530 times. She forgot to add several on her calendar. This has been with 3 different guys and she has been a hot wife for right at 9 years and loves it so much she recently told me I can never have sex with her as she really only wants to have her bf cum inside of her! Anyone else been told they can’t ever have thier wife sexually in any way from now on ? And do you think that fucking other men 520-530 times ina little over 8 years is considered a lot of fucking behind my back without me watching I do get to listen occasionally
I think that's a lot for the average woman. I was married to a hot wife and cucked by her... but it ended in a divorce... my current gf lives to cage my cock, tease and deny me. But we both have lives, work, older kids and there is not that much time for fucking around... great fantasy though!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
bitchboi said:
I think that's a lot for the average woman. I was married to a hot wife and cucked by her... but it ended in a divorce... my current gf lives to cage my cock, tease and deny me. But we both have lives, work, older kids and there is not that much time for fucking around... great fantasy though!
That is not many.

My wife has been with several thousand men over her life time. When she was in her 20's, she had a different man every night for about ten years, and since our first date, she began to cuckold me. She began to cut me off in the mid-90's, and by 2008 I was down to once every 8 months for intercourse. By 2016, it was once every 12 to 14 months, and by February 26, 2017, I was finished with intercourse for life. I'm now hand jobs only, about twice a month. As far as I know, she was still seeing other men and getting laid several times a week until a couple of years ago.

Reactions: bitchboi, leahswannabe and chelseacd
nrbill said:
My wife has been with several thousand men over her life time. When she was in her 20's, she had a different man every night for about ten years, and since our first date, she began to cuckold me. She began to cut me off in the mid-90's, and by 2008 I was down to once every 8 months for intercourse. By 2016, it was once every 12 to 14 months, and by February 26, 2017, I was finished with intercourse for life. I'm now hand jobs only, about twice a month. As far as I know, she was still seeing other men and getting laid several times a week until a couple of years ago.
It's a grand story!

I say fuck that. Is it your wife or your room mate? Is she freeloading off you? It's fun to play a part but I draw the line somewhere. If your doing the sissy cuck thing with her, maybe pick up a piece of ass on the side

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
I am not sure why there is so much drama when a wife is doing it openly with another man and not her husband.
You have a great point, women should be able to enjoy other men (not her husband) openly without so much drama or judgement. Especially when it is done with the full encouragement and support of the husband.

KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
If my husband was up to it, I wouldn't need to find other men to fuck me and I am sure it is the same with most wives who cuckold their husbands and the fact that he does not do it any more but masturbates instead is because of his own sexual inadequacy and nothing to do with me refusing to have sex with him. It was Rob's own choice.
So very true, not every husband is up for it as they become older and others simply do not have the right disposition to be a sexual match for his wife in the bedroom. So many women need Alpha Men to reach orgasm, the beta approach is very different.

Get your own side piece if you are horny. It's up to you as to her controlling your sex life.

SquirmingSub said:
You have a great point, women should be able to enjoy other men (not her husband) openly without so much drama or judgement. Especially when it is done with the full encouragement and support of the husband.

So very true, not every husband is up for it as they become older and others simply do not have the right disposition to be a sexual match for his wife in the bedroom. So many women need Alpha Men to reach orgasm, the beta approach is very different.
Over time they become busier with their careers and social lives so I think that they just don't want to make the time to do it. It is easy enough to masturbate when they have to go to the bathroom and multitasking saves them time and effort.

When I told Rob that I wasn't going to hide in the shadows anymore and started to cuckold him Rob openly he was worried about what our friends would think but he soon got over it and enjoyed the comments about the fact that everyone could see that I was meeting up with so many young and handsome black guys. He was proud to have a wife who was still attracted them

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, sissytinyvirgin and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread