• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 y/o BBW in Chicago - Looking for first time.

• Thread starterkootz37
  • Start date
K

kootz37

My boyfriend finally gave me the go-ahead to experience a BBC for the first time. I've been hounding him to let me for about a year now.

I can't much host here at my place as I share it with 3 other guys, but I'm open for travelling or sharing a hotel.

Quick description - 5'3", 200lbs (give or take a few depending on the day), 38D. Long, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a fair skin tone.

Let me know if you are interested. Serious replies only - Will share pics after a some honest correspondence.

~Chelle

how far are you willing to travel i am in NYC

Yea...not that far. That's just a bit too far for sex. I meant I'm willing to travel in the Chicagoland area...

In Chicago

Well I'm on the southside and I work north so let me know. sent you prvt

Attachments

• a_thick9.gif
    a_thick9.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,219
IL BBC male

I am interested in meeting you. I live in southern IL but we can meet up somewhere in the middle or work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread