• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

25M hung bodybuilder! Let me show off and talk dirty about your wife.

• Thread starterHamboXL
  • Start date

HamboXL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2021
****** your wife to a hot young bodybuilder with a huge cock while he shows off, degrades, and talks dirty about your wife. Kik HamboXL , kik me or message here for more details.

• Love
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, Chillyman, Stagperv and 11 others
love to chat about my wife

Reactions: BADWIFEANDMAN and Readyu
Just sent u a kik and it came back as not available

Sent you a kik

What I need to do Master you just say the word. And I'd love to talk with you about my wife and her young ass tight pussy . And how great she is just loves big cocks .

HamboXL said:
****** your wife to a hot young bodybuilder with a huge cock while he shows off, degrades, and talks dirty about your wife. Kik HamboXL , kik me or message here for more details.
Sounds fun 5306466523

Reactions: Readyu
HamboXL said:
Just sent you a message on kik

Hey guys I'm online. Kik me @IronsideXL looking for small dick cucks to jerk off with

• Love
Reactions: Heelslaveplease, Readyu and Focker
Well why not ;)

hello sir..
mwm 58 here..wife is 48..
sub cucked hub here...

Reactions: Slavemaster
HamboXL said:
My 44 year old wife would love to have her tight pussy stretched Saskatoon here

Please cuckold me..I need to be a sex slave use me please

HamboXL said:
Sure, my skype is claubure@outlook.com

MYHotWifeTightPussy said:
What I need to do Master you just say the word. And I'd love to talk with you about my wife and her young ass tight pussy . And how great she is just loves big cocks .
Where do you reside, thick dom would love to stretch your wife Saskatoon Sask

Charlesthethick said:
Where do you reside, thick dom would love to stretch your wife Saskatoon Sask
Alabama but also can meet.

WifeDatesBlk said:
hello sir..
mwm 58 here..wife is 48..
sub cucked hub here...
Saskatoon here I would love to breed your wife

Charlesthethick said:
My 44 year old wife would love to have her tight pussy stretched Saskatoon here
I'm available to stretch your wife in Saskatoon, get back to me asap BTW I am Vas safe your wife does Not need to know that.

hello charles..Vince here..you sent alert abt my wife annie that i showed earlier\

Users who are viewing this thread