• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

3 Hole Slut Needs BBC

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
Brisbane Australia. My 3 hole slut wife wants BBC. Had plenty of big white cock and wants to try black. Can anyone help us?

Update: Pics removed because of malicious user pimpology101 stealing pics and presenting them as his own

I don't know where you'll score where you live but I hope you find some soon that poor guy fucking you in the last pic shit you can see his rib cage you done got him fucked dry. Good luck hope you fine some good pics.

I really need to go down under...

She reaaly loves big cock

More pics of her with big cock. She reaaly gets off on it.

Update: Pics removed because of malicious user pimpology101 stealing pics and presenting them as his own

Great pics. I should take a trip to australia! Do y'all ever make it out to Canada?

Just came back from Europe

We just came back from Europe where we got stood up by guys on several occasions. Very dissapointing

brissypair said:
We just came back from Europe where we got stood up by guys on several occasions. Very dissapointing
that sucks. A trip to toronto should be in order then, I won't disappoint :)

hose abuse

brissypair said:
More pics of her with big cock. She reaaly gets off on it.
I don't know how she can go public with that terrible run in her hose.

AfricanDick

sorry u got stood up in europe, guess you should have come to Africa, Peter here 21 blk african male in Lagos, Nigeria....so hungry 4 my 1st wht pussy...u can call me on +2348080588026 or email black_master_white_slaves@yahoo.com

Hi I am a black guy in Brisbane. Hit me up!!

Latest Pics

Some pics from a recent meeting, Not black unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread