• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Haaaauuuuuu, I already got a bonner of seeing that delicious butt!
I can make her cum multiple times just by leaking back and forth very gently and slow man!

Thank you for sharing her and thank her for being so beautiful and confident. I went through the entire story and both of you are very lucky! I hope you marriage only grows stronger with time :)

Well done. you got her to post one pic................. b4 u kno it......she will be taking strangers loads all over her pretty face!
Tune her in2 the joys of being a slut wife & once "the penny drops" she will be a prize slut wife b4 u kno it!!
Keep chippin away at her , some call it grooming , & she will have her legs in the air with a stranger pumping away at her cunt b4 u can shout....... Geronimo.....

Hi.

Thx for your support.

It is getting kind of strange. All I did was pushing Eve to show her body to other men. Well, going that way She had sex with Peter.This was not my goal, but I was glad since she was happy.

I see now that she feels more confident and sexy. She even told me that she had a "joke" sex proposition from her boss. She said that she turned it into a joke.

Well I can tell You this "joke".

A background: Eve is a Vet. She works as vet inspector.

The Boss called my wife to his room.Hes said, that they are going to inspect a bull sperm gathering. (I don't know the English words for that).
When the process was going on her Boss asked Eve, if she was familiar with a sperm gathering.
She looked at him and answered, that she had some practice at vet's school.
He then replied that if she wants to exercise she can come to him.
She then hesitated and looked at him. She noticed his smile and figured out his thoughts.
So she answered: "If You have a "Health Certificate" and "Recommendations" from your wife than we can get back to this.
They both laughed.

As I can see all her actions are focused on showing herself to other man as I like. Today she bought another see through panties, and tomorrow we are going to pick a see thorough shirt. She proposed that.

I'll inform You about other actions.

Reactions: joost
See-thru clothing is the way to go. Especially for novice hubbies and Hotwives. For certain occasions, she can look very elegant but also very seductive by wearing a see-through top and a balcony style bra. Better yet, there are these CK bra's which have no padding and are also semi-sheer and that looks great under a nice top. In addition, I think your wife would benefit from diversifying her collection of stockings. The ones with the line down the back direct men's attention towards her ass. If this is combined with a nice short dress or skirt, and perhaps no panties, it will thrill both of you - and maybe result in another photo session.

I can only wish that in time my woman will come to see the thrill and seduction your wife must experience.

Tom

C-man,

A wife who is seduced by her boss can be very hot. Do you hope as I do that Eve starts collecting her boss's sperm? Please keep us posted.

c-man said:
Hi.

Thx for your support.

It is getting kind of strange. All I did was pushing Eve to show her body to other men. Well, going that way She had sex with Peter.This was not my goal, but I was glad since she was happy.

I see now that she feels more confident and sexy. She even told me that she had a "joke" sex proposition from her boss. She said that she turned it into a joke.

Well I can tell You this "joke".

A background: Eve is a Vet. She works as vet inspector.

The Boss called my wife to his room.Hes said, that they are going to inspect a bull sperm gathering. (I don't know the English words for that).
When the process was going on her Boss asked Eve, if she was familiar with a sperm gathering.
She looked at him and answered, that she had some practice at vet's school.
He then replied that if she wants to exercise she can come to him.
She then hesitated and looked at him. She noticed his smile and figured out his thoughts.
So she answered: "If You have a "Health Certificate" and "Recommendations" from your wife than we can get back to this.
They both laughed.

As I can see all her actions are focused on showing herself to other man as I like. Today she bought another see through panties, and tomorrow we are going to pick a see thorough shirt. She proposed that.

I'll inform You about other actions.

look forward to the update, pics too mate your wife is sooo hot

C-Man, your wife is sensational, would love to see her hot cunt full of cum

she need some serious better guys man

I want see your beautiful wife in this kind of cock size man, please let watch her this movie and what she think about that this kind cute big size guy?

http://********.com/movies/1888151/big_white_cock_for_a_small_teen.html

and this kind of size

http://********.com/movies/892770/biggest_monstercock_you_039_ve_ever_seen.html

Last edited:
Thx You all.

juan-king said:
C-Man, your wife is sensational, would love to see her hot cunt full of cum
You can have a look at previous posts in this thread. There are some pictures of her having her pussy filled by our friend Peter.

desperado2009
She said that a that large cock is a curse. She said she likes when a man slaps her clitoris while pushing or slap her butt. She said that a long cock is painful. She said she prefers shorter and thicker.
Eve told me a story that during a study there was a rumor about a boy that a large cock. He was a test, an example for girls witch were only focused how his cock looks like and flee before any sex.

Eve feels confident of herself now. She even talks me about a guys trying to pick up her, about the situations.

She revealed today some more facts about this all situation with her Boss.
She explained, that before going to some controls, the vets has to change clothes. At the office she was dressed in a top clothes (very expensive) and so was her Boss. They asked an owner of the farm for a place to change. He lead them into his office. She knew she has to behave as a professional. They were in a hurry also. She simply started to get her clothes off in front on her Boss, turned back on him. She was wearing a string black panties that day, so as she bend, he had a great view on her ass.
She tried not to maintain eye contact and she was rather quick in changing. She said that can be a reason of his behavior.

But would she never try by easy way this kind of good looking guy with good size man? She need good challenge and believe me , she will really enjoy it when she try that. Im sorry about my comment but this Peter had really limp size!

She need this kind nice picture

http://fap.to/images/full/51/105/105239117.gif

Attachments

• 743255716.jpg
    743255716.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 1699254221.jpg
    1699254221.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 83444018.jpg
    83444018.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
I don't know if she would like to try a large cock. It's up to her. We just want to have fun having sex, not pain.

Here is a picture of her wearing a uniform I was writing about.
http://s20************/vor5ayy7t/DSC_0008.jpg

I'll try to do some nude photo session with this outfit ;p

c-man,

After re-reading some of your recent posts including those regarding Eve's boss, I get the impression she is quite willing, perhaps even eager, to become involved with other men sexually. How would you feel about her being used regularly by her boss, which by the sound of things if he wants this he can have it? Please keep us posted as you seem to be on the verge of some interesting changes.

And Im totally agree with you, but think her with big monster cock and gently guy, this would turn you on more than this tiny guy who you shared her, it is totally time wasting for this beautiful wife of yours, she need really monster fit guy , this would be looking really sexy on the photo session

c-man, what's new? What naughtiness has your sweet, darling, eager to be naughty wife been up too? Please tell us, you've got a few of us addicted to your situation.

Mino said:
c-man, what's new? What naughtiness has your sweet, darling, eager to be naughty wife been up too? Please tell us, you've got a few of us addicted to your situation.

totally agree with you, c-mans beauty is one of the main attractions to heer

c-man Any news ? Eves fan club is in need of an update on how shes progressing. Any steps taken with her boss ? Did the plumber have to come back ? Maybe the cable guy had to fix her box ... ;) I'm very into whats going on with you guys , so, keep me posted . We long to hear about those naughty little things that Eves been up to !

Ditto above

any news?

Hi

Things has to happen to be written about... ;p

I'm looking for a free time to present You a new photo story.

There was a next situation with her Boss. As I already described, she has a rather dirty work. Often, when she comes back to office from farms she rather smells badly (pigs, cows smell...). They have a shower to clean up in the office so she uses it often. Since the changing room and toilets are connected and there are working about 10 persons in a "field" the door is not locked, as everyone knows that a shower is used.

This time Eve, as usually went to take a shower. She likes to save water so as she uses soap or shampoo she turns off the water. Her Boss presumed probably , that the shower was free to use and he walked in from changing room naked holding a towel in his hand. She said she froze. He hung up the towel ans then he noticed her. He "yoinked" and quickly withdrawn out of the room.

I asked her if she had a look on his cock. She said, that she saw him all the way. She then described, that his cock was looking rather fat then long...

I was troubled. My wife, without hesitation and shame, was talking about other mans cock. This night I was fantasizing about this and came three times. I imagined that he did not withdraw and they ..... got close to each other.

I'll try to arrange a photo session. If it will be possible, the session plan would be her work office.

P.S.
Eve is sick for about of 2 weeks, her ears hurt. I don't want to push her to do modelling as it is no fun at this state.

P.S.2
There was a hot situation during Women's Day (8 march). I'll try to write the story as soon it is possible.

P.S. 3
My Father asked me a couple of times about new pictures. I sent him many of family type pictures. Today he asked if I have some other photos "that would present Eve in a sexy pose" - quote. I said to Eve about this and she decided to send one picture. She was in a mood to kick some ass as she is in pain so.... we quickly looked through the pictures and agreed to send this one:
http://s20************/s6jsfuz7d/DSC07336.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread