• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Hi C-man,

Thanks for the story. its for you a shame that she did not make any pics from her secret date with peter. But you told us before that she had a date with peter with you also and you have made some pics of that date. Pls can you show us what happened during that date?

Thanks in advance,
Bye

What a woman!
I wish mine was like your wife

Hey c-man,

I can really appreciate how you feel - I actually find myself in the same situation. I've allowed my wife to be with two other men (one of which I was allowed to watch and participate), but we had an understanding that EVERYTHING would be open going forward.

Of course, that didn't happen, and I still find traces of her doing things behind my back. Like you, I'm not angry at the events themselves, but I'm angry at the lack of honesty.

c-man said:
Hi

The lack of post... well... two things has happened.
1. I was away from town for more than 2 months so I did not have any photos or materials to post about.
2. Eve covered some facts from me.

Since it is crucial to be honest and share with your partner with all the events at once... I was a little angry on her for not telling me all.

It came up that Eve had sex with Peter while I was away. I even had to force her a little to say about it.
She lied then that it was a quicky sex, but when I pushed her to speak she reviled, that Peter was all night with her fucking her four times. I was not angry ( a little for a lie) and asked her if she took some photos or so... She said, that she did not. I was sad and said that she is selfish, and that she was not even thinking about husbands fantasies.

Later, during sex, she asked about my fantasies of her having sex with an older guy. I was stunned and asked her: "Do you want to have sex with my father?"
She then answered: " No, not with him, his cock is rather small, I'm wondering how older man acts during sex."
I answered: " Well, if you want it then I agree." Then I asked: "How do you know about my father cock size?"
She said, that she was at his place to pick up a pendrive with a family video. He opened the door dressed only in robe. He did not want to give her this pendrive without her looking on it first. So as they approached his computer Eve noticed that he has her nude picture on the screen. He quickly closed it and opened a video from pendrive. They previewed it and as Eve described my father started to get on her. He flattered her outfit, her body etc. She tried to be calm and cold. He then closed the video and opened a folder that contained all of her photos that I send him. Then he started to describe her assets shown on the photos. She was not happy about this but n she did not want to act as being scared so she kept the conversation on.
Then he opened a photo with her pussy. He than said that this is a picture he wanks on most often. He than moved away his robe and shown his hard cock (as Eve described). Then he grabbed his cock and started to move it up and down.
Eve then got up, said so have a good fun. He than said: "Sorry, I forgot myself"
She then replied: "It is ok, bye" and she left.

This happened a month ago but she did not said to me about it.

CMAN, Thanks for the update. Your lady is a very nice and lovely Hot Wife. Since I don't think anything about LEGAL sex is dirty as long as no one is hurt, abused or other wise miss treated and ALL INVOLVED want's it to happen and their dicks are not too little, go for it. As you have probably already read in my posts, I feel a Hot Wife is a true treasure. a real gift. so enjoy yours for all the time you two have in life. She is a beautiful woman and very sexy, you are indeed very fortunate to have her. Also, Please Sir no offence for I am sure Peter is a dear friend and nice man. But he for sure no stud in the hung department. But what the hell ,you must start somewhere. Soldier Boy is right on about the honesty, ITS A MUST.okdeacon

Last edited:
Hi C-man,

Pls can we have the update from eve and peter or eve and your father?
Can you post the last date from eve and peter before you made your trip?

Knd rgds
F

Hi C-Man,

Pls can we here the story and see some pics of the last dates from Eve? Many people are waiting for you. You have many fans. You have already 52 pages !!

We would appreciate this enormous

Thanks for your effort,
Knd rgds
F

we miss you c-man :)

Hey c-man . Interesting turn of events my friend . Eve has surely become a HOT WIFE ! To get with Peter , thats fantastic ! Without you knowing , or to lie about it , not so . I hope you guys have worked that part out . She has to realize that you are part of this too and you have needs or wants and have to be kept informed or better yet be involved . We all want to know whats going on , so , if you find time , keep us informed . I'd love to hear what Eve has up her sleeve next !!! Thank you for sharing with us !

Hi C-man,

I hope that you are fine? We missed you and your hot stories !!! Pls can we friendly asking for a update?

thanks in advance,
F

i think c-man has lost the joy. It was fun while he was in control, now that has gone and with it probably some trust. I miss the updates but I think they are probably over now and we have seen the last update from c-man

Very nice!

Saraha said:
I think you won't be the only one, especially as she ******* herself topless to a 45-yr-old guest who obviously enjoyed an eye full.

Where are you located?

where are you my mate? :(

Hi

I had a little break.

But Eve did not... She become very, well, ********.

For example:
She had a business meeting with her Boss and some management. She has become a vice director, so she is often invited. She is very smart and knows her work stuff.

Today she dressed herself in thongs, stockings and a short gray dress.

She was looking great and sexy. The bottom of the dress barely covered the lacy tops of the stockings so with every deeper move they were becoming visible.

When I drove her to work I said that she looks very sexy and that i'm aroused. She thank me and kissed me deeply on goodbye.

When she got back, she said that her Boss couldn't take eyes of her. And not only her Boss.
All day he was visiting her in her office just to ask about some obvious stuff. Her legs was his goal to watch.

When they was going to business meeting room up stairs, she was going up front, and he was a little behind her. She knew that he is looking on her legs and trying to pick a view higher. She said, that she was aroused a little by all the day and she decided to let him get a glimpse. With every step she swung her hips to force the skirt to swing. She said that she was even willing to bend a little but her Boss ruined it by tripping himself. She turned around and asked him if he was alright. She noticed that his face was all red and as she was looking on him, he tried to keep his eyes of her.

During the meeting all guys were very nice and flattered her, that she looks beautiful.

As we got back home I did not manage to take a picture of her fully dressed, but I made some of her stripping.
http://s20************/qzmmasxbt/DSC_0074.jpg
Some more later

Reactions: joost
Reactions: joost
c-man it was worth the wait. Eve is as beautiful as ever. Eve is such a tease. Perhaps she was shy to show her freshly creamed pussy from her boss.

You had everyone worried you were gone.

Great to see you back and Eve is looking great

Welcome back c-man, its very nice to see your post and thank you for sharing more of your journey. I'm happy that Eve is arousing you with her behavior and giving you something to look forward to, namely the likelihood of some serious cuckolding in your future. Thank you again for this update, I hope there will be many more. And I hope, if possible, you won't keep us waiting so long as many of us obviously find your developments particularly interesting.

By the way, in those panties Eve looks like she's just aching to be taken by someone strong enough to do so. That and the fact that apparently she told you to post these pics to let us see what she's up to. And her weight loss is going to improve her experience, both in terms of her confidence and her choice of men she will eventually be taking. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Eve's seductions and you her adoring cuckold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread