• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

33 mwf looking for black boyfriend

• Thread startercathy33
  • Start date

cathy33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2008
33 year old housewife that had 2 black boyfriends when engaged. Husband has wanted me to start with a black boyfriend again for a couple years. I am ready to find one and start enjoying the excitement again.

you have lovely tits cathy... what does the rest of you look like?

NJ black gentleman here willing and ready......lets get to know each other

where are you from. BlackPrince wants to meet you. NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do it, honey

You've denied yourself long enough. Pretty up and go for it. It's still as exciting and fulfilling as your remember. Why settle for less? You go, girl! :clap:

Thanks for all the replies. I'm ready to start again but not sure how. Husband is ready for me to start again as well. I do have my eye on a hot black man that lives two doors down in my neighborhood. He's about 6'4 and 200 pounds. I could only imagine how big his cock is. The problem is our sons are friends and he is married. We know each other through our kids and he seems very nice. Husband and I are thinking of a way I could let him know I'm interested.

Where are you guys located????

lol

Users who are viewing this thread