• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

48yo single black male 5 9' 170 pounds, 9 inches seeks females in DC/MD/VA and FL

• Thread starterbillb18922
  • Start date

billb18922

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2005
Hello, I'm a 48yo single straight black male in Wash DC looking to hook up with
females and couples who desire a dom blk male. I'm 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. As for my background I'm college educated,employed and I know how to conduct myself in public and private.
I'm drug and disease free,no stds,HIV neg. Sexually, I like mature women over 40, small waist and shapely bubble asses as I'm an ass man, and hairy pussies, but basically I'm looking for real meets from sincere maried or single white females who are for real. Anal loving females and females who love being sprayed with cum and cum freaks are a plus. I'm looking for cock loving sluts who are for real and cum freaks.I'm a heavy cummer and exploder . Any for real ladies in the DC area,FL around Tampa, Orlando, or Palm Coast as well as NJ also or traveling to those area get back with me. I am for real and looking for real meets

Users who are viewing this thread