• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A after hour Surprise

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
It had been a long day, I was beat and so was my wife. I guess in most ways you could say a typical Friday evening for us. Work, come home tired, eat dinner, and watch the old television. We have been married now 19 years, and life is just taking it as it comes. Carol was twenty one when I married her. I fell in love with her right from the start in those days she was a care free girl, that bright red hair, light complexion covered in freckles. She was a jokester always quick to laugh but now she was almost always angry. Our marriage was routine, just passing through life and wishing it would end and hoping the ending would be as happy as the beginning because the middle wasn’t worth a damn.
We decided to go to bed early, she put on her long cotton gown, Carol never wore anything sexy any more but then neither did I, in fact I really rarely noticed what she wore or didn’t wear any more. She had gotten plump over the years, we didn’t have kids which now I can say was a good thing. She sold real-estate and I sold insurance, and we had money in the bank and not anything we really wanted to spend it on.
I remember when we would go to bed naked and cuddle up to each other and that would leave to wonderful joyous sex. Maybe as you get older you don’t enjoy it as much, maybe you get tired of just sex and want to make love and don’t have any ideal how, I don’t know just I know if she climbed in bed naked I wouldn’t want to touch her. Sex was work and I was too tired for more work. Well ok maybe it was because of me, that it got that way, you know what is there to it, you take your cloths off, she takes hers off, your supposed to be hard and ready to go, you get on top she opens legs you poke it in ride back and forth back and forth and soon if your lucky she might get a little wet and that helps you shoot your stuff, you roll off go to sleep and think that was a good fuck. She blames me for it being bad, but then she didn’t do anything to make it better, she didn’t think it was right, God would send us to hell, if she sucked my cock. God forbid me licking her pussy that was just nasty in fact I was lucky if she even would leave a light on and let me see it. Most of the sex was in the dark, and to suck a nipple was ok so long it was only a short time. I wanted her to groan and lift her ass off the bed, she said ladies don’t do that only whores and she was not a *****. So now I don’t even want to do my manly duties and she doesn’t want to do her wifely duties so we sleep in same bed, but miles apart.
Every night was a routine, she would put on that damn ugly gown, I would put on my gym type shorts, I would lock the doors and get the lights, and she would go pull back the covers and we would lay in bed talk about stuff that meant nothing then roll on our sides and find our dreams to be better then our lives.
Something went wrong this Friday night, we did all the things we always do, climbed in bed and talked about all the meaningless stuff we always do, and rolled over. I was almost asleep when Carol pulled my shoulder, “I think someone is in the house, did you lock the door?’ yeah, go to sleep nothing is out there but the wind. I was almost asleep when she pulled my shoulder harder, go check it out someone is in our house I tell you.
I got up half mad started to flip on light, she whispered loud not to, I crept through the hall down the steps into the living room. I heard nothing so I was not really being cautious but I should have been. Someone grabbed me from behind and popped me on the head. When I came too the lights was on, I was in our bed room, tied to a damn chair, and I was so fucking mad. I started to yell but something was stuck in my mouth. I realized it was my wife’s dirty panties, the ones she only wore when she was on that time of month and she had just finished that; I could smell and taste that stench and almost tossed my guts up. My eyes adjusted and there were two men sitting on the bed. One on each side of my wife, they were waiting for what, oh me to wake up.
As I sit there helpless and mad as hell, I realized like a light bulb coming on in my head I had forgot to lock the door.
Both men had on ski masks and both were dressed in black sweat suits. My wife looked so scared between them, her face was white as the bed sheets, he was holding, no clutching the blanket up to her chin, I saw tears. For the first time in many many years I felt something ping in my chest, what is it. I know it was love, and fear, and it was my fault she was crying and so scared.
One man stood up and slipped his sweat pants down, at first all I could see was those hairy legs, he was a white guys with really thick black hairy legs. Then my eyes moved up, his cock hung limp, it wasn’t all that impressive and I remember thinking if you think your going to turn her on with that forget it mine is much bigger and that don’t get a peep out of her. He reached over and grabbed that red hair and pulled her face toward his cock. He said in a almost whisper suck my cock, your our bitch now. I thought she would pull away, fight, scream, but she opened her mouth and started sucking that cock.
Now I was so mad I tired to fight out of the chair, what in the hell she took his cock in her mouth and all these years she said she would rather be dead then suck my cock. Now here she was holding that damn blanket and sucking his cock I saw her face change, the fear was gone, the blanket dropped from her hands she took his balls, damn it she was holding his balls and sucking and licking the tip of his cock that was now hard as a rock.
Then she reached around him and was grabbing his ass and pulling him in her mouth, he was pulling her head back and forth damn she got almost all of it in her mouth. She acted like she was hungry for his cock; she was licking his damn piss hole, pushing her tongue in the crack. What in the hell was this?
The guy was rocking back and forth she was squeezing his ass and then He groaned real loud and she closed her lips tight around him and he shot his load in her mouth. He pulled back, a little more came out on her smiling, what the hell, yes, her smiling face. She took her hand and rubbed it all over her face.

I was so mad and so helpless I felt, I saw her betray me at that moment I wanted to beat her more then him.
Then the other guy stood up and took off his pants, he was black, really dark black and his cock was longer and thicker and he was almost hard. She smiled up at him, her eyes glowing, she took it in her hands, she stoked it, she rubbed it up and down on her cheeks, I could see the other guys cum get on that dark pole then she took it in her mouth and sucked. The white guy took a knife out and cut open her gown, I watched as the black guy’s fingers closed around her plump breast, her nipples were hard like I don’t remember ever seeing before; the white guy pulled the cover off and cut away her panties, the old lady style of white cotton panties she had always worn. Her legs swung wide open I could see from the end of the bed, her red pussy hair, I could see her pussy was wet, what was this, never had she got wet like this, never I always had to get my cock in and here she was so wet I could see a dark spot on the white sheet, I could she the light glisten off the drops on her cunt lips. I watched him take off his mask, his hard features his unshaven face as he lay between her legs and started licking my wife’s pussy. She was moving in to his face, hell she was fucking his face, she was groaning, I saw her legs and knees shake as she came in his mouth.
He rolled away laughing, bitch you like taking real men on don’t you.
The black guy slide down between her legs, his black pole wet from her sucking poking out like a tree limb, he took her legs and lifted them up to his shoulder. I could see her scoot down in the bed, she was spread wide, I had never seen her face so happy and alive looking sine our wedding day.
I saw her white feet on each of his shoulders he pulled off his mask; I couldn’t see his face only his shinning shaved head and that shinny black ass, he pulled her on his cock and then rose on his knees and drove that pole in her. She let out a loud gasp with each push, he bent her all the way back, and I could see that cock go in and out. I saw it get wetter and wetter; I saw he had cum some in her the white juice was on his black tool. She was now groaning and she was rocking up to meet him. He shot his load, and then pulled out holding her leg up and opens like he was looking at his work. I saw her cunt open a gapping hole and white cream looking as if she was full of it.
He stood up sweat dripping off him, looked me for the first time. He laughed look bitch your little white man has a hard on. I realized I did have a hard on, he untied me, the white guy behind me; I knew he had the knife and I wondered if I was going to die. Instead the guy said go on go up to your bitch she wants to suck your cock. I pulled it out and stuck it in her face thinking she would make a face, refuse, but she took it just like a hunger child getting food, she sucked, she licked she grabbed my balls and I came, oh my god I came so hard so much, she just kept swallowing it. I pulled out and she smiled and dropped back on bed, it was like the room was empty, she put her fingers in her cunt and began to play with herself rubbing that cum all over the clit. I looked around the guys were dressed.
The black guy said we got what we came for; if you call the cops when we come back you won’t have a wife or balls any more. If you don’t call the cops we might show up any time and just have us all some good fun, so fucker leave the door open for now on.
I dropped beside her, listening to them leave, I watched her fingering her self and she was smiling I noticed I was hard and climbed on top, she didn’t say no and I began fucking her, really fucking her, sucking her still hard nipples, feeling that cum around my cock felt like wet silk and oh so slick. I pumped in and out and she pumped back and I found I made it at least twenty minutes and she came twice and I shot my load with his in her.
We fell asleep, neither of us mentioned calling the cops, and held each other all night; the next morning she woke me up climbing on top of me and wanting me to fuck her stinking hole, which I did with a smile. That was six months ago, we have fucked every night and sometime twice a night, in every position you think of, and the guys have never showed up together but each have come by during the day when she was home and not me. Each time she lays naked till it get home and she now likes me to lick their cream out of her and then fuck her.
She told me tonight she thinks she is pg and is not sure which of the three of us it could be, but don’t see how it could be mine. We are hoping its not black cause that would be hard to explain to our friends but if it is we are coming up with a good story. I notice that she smiles a lot now and her belly is getting rounder and my cock always seems hard. I don’t know who those guys were, but in my book they were angels, but in most cases you would say rapists. I guess some day they will do it with the wrong couple and probably die by a gun shot, but for us it was a gift.
based on a true story of a freind

hmmm

as of this date 400 people have read this story, no one has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.:)

hey

well we really enjoyed that story, very good.
has she had the baby yet? and if so who is the father.
hope you reply soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Yes the woman the story was based on has had the baby, it is white, and both her and baby are doing fine. They moved recently to a new state so I don't hear from her as often anymore.

A similiar thing happened to me and my wife but it wasnt an inrusion bit more of a drunken invitation that actually happily surprised the guys. they were drooling over her all night and when I made the offer they couldnt belive it but were very big. They couldnt believe how my wife could squeeze their big dicks but I told them that her pussy got better with each kid. And of course the breast feeding was much better than any implants. She has the body of a Vic Secret model after 4 kids. 5'4" 120 with perfect tits and ass. And she likes to fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread