• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

a big cock same as big tits

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
Not that I need to set the record straight, but here goes. I like 'larger' men. It's a preference: one that makes me cum. I like men who make me cum . . . hard. Okay, that's my confession.

Problem is, some guys don't want me to have that 'preference.' They're not willing to give me my due on that subject. They write and say it's sexist, cruel, short-sighted, and myriad other reasons, most basically coming down to this argument: "You're a horrible person"

I've often compare a girl preferring a big cock to a guy who likes big tits on a girl. I'm told, "That's not a fair comparison, since tits aren't a sex organ, like a man's cock." Point taken, but that analogy stretches the point. Tits can be naturally big, like a cock can. And they can be surgically enhanced, which I'm not opposed to, if well-done. Cocks can be temporarily enhanced in size with expensive cock pumps, which would seem both dangerous and painful.

The source of their anger is beyond my small brain. Nor do I worry about that. Not with a dissertation could I change their minds. I don't know what a guy feels, so it's hard to compare what a difference a big cock makes, and how it makes me feel on top of spine-shattering orgasms. Maybe I should say something like, "Do you prefer tight little pussies, or big, loose, sloppy ones when you fuck a girl?" I'm laying odds on tight. Now I'm no sexologist, nor would I ever want to be. I just know what feels good.

On the contrary, think of what makes your cock feel good, what makes you cum. You may be able, through autoerotica, to give yourself better orgasms than ANY woman ever could. I fault women for that. We know nothing about men's bodies, despite all the gender-bashing that's been done over the past decade. Most women who write about sex feel that men "owe" them an orgasm. Fuck that. You're on your own, and remember this rule, be you male or female: you're responsible for your OWN orgasm. Get past that hurdle and you'll lead a much more satisfying life, along with lessened or false expectations between the sheets.

Frankly, big cocks simply look good, too. I think you'd be surprised at the number of guys who send me their cock photos. I'm genuinely flattered that they do, and one guy this week sent me a photo of his true 9-incher, and another sent a photo of his uncut cock that was one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. I'd suck him on demand, anytime

Most arguments I get saying I should not prefer larger-sized men go like this: "We're not all hung like bulls, and you shouldn't expect us to be. You should be able to cum with anyone, especially if he's willing to pleasure you in a variety of ways." Good point. Most men aren't hung over 8 inches. That's statistically 1 percent of the population of all males, if that, about the same number of females who are as beautiful

The above argument makes another subtle point that you may not have caught. We (men & women) should be into relationships, not just sex. Who can disagree with that? But I can't count the number of times I've seen a gorgeous guy and thought, "I'd love to spend a hour with his body," with no further commitments. Detached sex is wonderful, but it's obviously not a goal toward creating or sustaining a relationship. I want to be my man's friend as much as anything else. I want to be prim and proper in public with him, but I will be his ***** in bed, trust me. The only demand I'd make on him is to let me suck him off. I don't think that's asking too much. Okay, I'm an admitted cum freak. Second confession in one day. And you know what? I'm not ashamed to admit it.

In the end, it all comes down to this: she likes your cock because it's attached to you.

Ah, but just as I cannot change his mind, he won't change mine. And therein lies wisdom: don't waste time on things you can't change; only the things you can. After a while, the circle of things you can change will grow, and you'll do great things.

Hey, Kysa...

I don't begrudge you your preference for big cocks... If that's your 'thing,' who is anyone to tell you that you're wrong. Yeah, I like a woman with big tits, and no, I don't care if anyone feels that's wrong either. Each person is unique in their needs and desires, yet many people are fixated on what they feel others should be about... Don't worry about those who disagree with YOUR preferences. They'll be the ones you see or hear from, complaining, 'Where all da women at?' Keep on doing your thing, and remember one of my favorite thoughts: 'When it comes to relationships, we have the option to seek all those little peculiarities that make us feel good.' Keep on purrrrrrring, kitten.

X

Users who are viewing this thread