• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Black Wmans Duty!

• Thread startermywst
  • Start date
M

mywst

Pleasing white men.

You would not believe how many black women understand that their purpose on this earth is to please white men. Everyone Ive met so far has been quick to go to her knees and please me. They understand their duties and get to them.

And believe this, white men get the best black pussy, the finest ones around. Ever notice how when you see a black woman with a white man she is amazingly hot? The fine black women love us. They love opening that pink ass and pussy for white cock... so enjoy.

Attachments

• 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 474
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 406
looking for pics like this

OK , now were talkin' mwm here...I've been dying to see more pics like this...beautiful black girls.....I don't care if they're with a bbc or a white cock...I just want to see pics of black girls getting fucked.....do you know where I can look for them? I really enjoy white girls/wives/daughters taking bbc.....but I think all sex is good....let me know. Great for you that you get to slide it into a beautiful black girl like in your pics...damn she is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread