• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A bull who's now engaged to a woman not interested MMF or any group sex

• Thread startercrispy
  • Start date

crispy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2011
We've been together for 2 years and I've been dying to fuck another woman who is into the lifestyle or who's attached or married in need of a bull. I'm hoping as time passes she can open up her horizons . My ex and I used to swap with other couples , MMF 3somes , FFM somes and now i've been ****** to stop cold turkey. Anyone who's been involved in these activities should know that once you start this and get hooked it\s really hard to stop. Now I'm ****** to jerk off to swappping videos online and I need a real slut whos married who just wants to get rocked........discreetly of course

crispy said:
We've been together for 2 years and I've been dying to fuck another woman who is into the lifestyle or who's attached or married in need of a bull. .... etc ....

You need to find a new fiance. You've made the wrong choice.

Users who are viewing this thread