• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary 3b - "It's Just a Game"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 3a)

At the height of her passion - when she was whimpering and groaning and gasping for breath - Ted withdrew his penis, and lay

down beside her. He took the vibrator (that's the way she cums best), turned it on and put it between her legs. He held it there

for a while, until she took it from his hands. As she used it on herself, he touched and kissed her *everywhere* - her lips, her

cheeks, her shoulders, her breasts, her nipples, her belly, her legs. She responded by holding him tightly against her body with

her free arm, and pushing the vibrator ever harder against her clitoris. She reached a point right before orgasm, and to my

amazement, she held herself there for what seemed like an hour. Her whole body was rigid, and every touch of Ted's hand or mouth

caused a mini-orgasm to shoot through her. Finally, with him sucking and kissing one nipple, and his hand between her legs, she

came. She cried out (which she *never* does in a hotel room), her body tightened, and then she convulsed so hard Ted could

barely hold on - but he did. She came for the longest time, and as she "came down" from her orgasm, she let go of the vibrator

and held him tight, kissing him deeply while the aftershocks flowed through her body.

My wife came - as hard as she has ever cum - in Ted's arms. But it's just a game, right?

After holding him for a few minutes, she pushed him back on the bed, and her mouth dove onto his cock. She sucked him briefly -

he was already hard as a rock - then straddled him. She reached down, took his cock in her hand, and guided it up inside her.

Now she was in control, and she played his body like a virtuoso. Fast, then slow; deep, then just the head inside her. She slid

her breasts up and down his chest, then offered her nipples to his mouth. I don't know what she did to his cock, but his groans

and shudders became louder and more constant, and every once in a while he would shake, and they would look at each other and

smile; obviously, they were both feeling something that I could not even imagine. Once I asked them what it was they were

smiling at, and they said - almost simultaneously - that it was none of my business.

Sally fucked Ted for a while - 15 minutes? An hour? Suddenly, she started moving faster and deeper, driving her body down onto

him with a power that I could feel across the room. She looked in his eyes and said, "I want you to cum in me now." I watched

her work his penis with her body, stroking it up and down, and side to side. I watched her press her body against his, to make

sure he felt her excitement through every inch of her skin. I watched him try to resist, try to hold off, but no one could have

done that. After just a few moments he gave in to the lust, and cried out, "Oh, OH, OOOOOHHHH I'm CUMMING!" I cannot possibly

describe the groans he made, the look of pure pleasure on his face, or the huge spasms of his whole body as he came in her; all

I could do was watch, and try to picture the sperm that was filling my wife as he ejaculated in her. Together, they reached the

point they both longed to share.

I saw my wife fuck another man. She loved it at least as much as he did. But it's just a game, right?

A lot more happened that day, but that's enough for now. I leave you with two things which happened a few days later, which

really made the experience perfect. First, late one evening, while we were doing chores around the house, Sally looked at me and

said, "You know, it's really exciting to think that I have a lover."

Later that night, she checked her e-mail. She found this note from Ted:

Dear Sally,
You cant imagine how high I was flying all day and even on the trip home. Wonderful time wonderful time, outstanding time. So

happy that I could enjoy your body and you mine.

Kisses,
Ted

And she responded:

Dear Ted,
Glad you felt the same way. I can't believe how comfortable this feels and how I now look forward to our get togethers. Your

hands are terrific, and I can even now feel them as they glide over my skin. I tingle at the thought.

Sweet dreams, S

But it's just a game, right?

Sally and Ted would love to hear your comments and compliments, and I would like to hear from fellow cuckolds, cuckold

wannabees, and anyone who wants to add to the exquisite humiliation of watching my wife have sex with someone who is better than

I am!

Paul (and Sally, and Ted)
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Nice story. While reading it I can picture this guy Ted moving his slick dick in your wifes pussy in and out.

Thanks, Enser!

I appreciate your notes. Without sounding like a martyr, it's strange to see that hundreds of people looked at the story and no one bothers to comment - good, bad or indifferent.

Glad you enjoyed!

Cuckold Paul

PaulPines said:
I appreciate your notes. Without sounding like a martyr, it's strange to see that hundreds of people looked at the story and no one bothers to comment - good, bad or indifferent.

Glad you enjoyed!

Cuckold Paul

Your stories are fantastic. Please keep posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread