• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary 5b - "Not Hard"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 5a)

He was not particularly large - about the same size as I am. Sally had enjoyed her previous lover's larger cock, and told me over and over how he made her feel things I never could, since I was smaller. I had always gotten off on that; watching a man with a larger cock take my wife was definitely a turn-on for me, and I enjoyed the sounds she made when he reached deep inside her. Afterward, when her first lover was finished, I would stick my penis in her and feel... well, feel hardly anything, as he had stretched her out sufficiently to make me feel even smaller. No matter - when I got inside her, and felt nothing, I came almost immediately.

But now, something was different. Ty was not bigger, nor wider, yet Sally was whimpering, gasping and making surprised sounds of pleasure which I have never heard - either with me or with her first lover. I watched with excitement mixed with puzzlement as he made love to her: the sight of his penis sliding in and out, his hands holding her breasts and bringing her nipples to his mouth... it all looked the same - and very exciting - yet somehow different.

It takes Sally a long time to cum, though anyone with the patience to help her get there is rewarded with the sight and feel and sounds of a truly earth-shattering orgasm. Ty was in no hurry at all as he explored her body, finding what places to touch and what words to say - quietly, so her husband could not hear - that would urge her on. He alternated between kissing her and sucking on her nipple - a combination which she loves dearly - and he kept sucking as she bucked and spasmed through her massive orgasm. Of course, I had seen her cum before... but was this one more intense than I knew, or was it just my different vantage point?

Once she came, she drew him on top of her, thrust her legs up in the air, and with her hands on his back, drove him into her. She began telling him to cum in her (so much for the condoms she asked me to buy!), and he asked if she was sure. "Oh, God, yes. I want to feel you cum in me NOW!" she gasped. His pace quickened, and he began groaning as his body tightened. I watched as he orgasmed, his body jerking; I listened to her moans of pleasure, and I saw his muscles contract over and over, as he poured his semen into her body.

When he was finished they remained in each other's arms, and his softening penis remained inside her. From time to time each would jerk with an "after-shock" which they both clearly enjoyed, and they kissed and touched each other for... for who knows how long?

With a little break in the action, I noticed something curious. On previous "dates," I was hard as a rock from the first moment to the last; now, as they cuddled together in front of me, with him caressing her breasts and her hands roaming all over his body, I realized that I was having trouble staying hard. I chalked it up to a week without sex followed by this intense scene, and didn't think much more of it.

I expected they would stop for a while, and I was looking forward to Sally telling me how she felt and how he felt to her, but it didn't happen. Without so much as a look in my direction, their kissing increased in intensity, the gentle caresses turned into more serious touching, and soon Sally was stroking his penis with her hand and kissing its head. She took the head in her mouth, and then she swallowed all of it, as I watched it harden in her mouth. Not 10 minutes since he came, and already getting hard again - not bad for a middle-aged guy!

After his body began shaking in response to her mouth, he turned her on her back and, lying beside her, he slid his cock into her again. I watched him do this, and that is the second image that remains fixed in my mind: I saw this man slide his penis into my wife's waiting, willing pussy. I know I've seen it before, and maybe one day it won't get to me the way it does each time (boy, I hope not!), but damn, that was exciting to see. As soon as he slid into her, his cock was covered with a combination of their juices, and it glistened each time he pulled part-way out. Clearly, I wasn't the only one who was excited!

Sally again made noises of pleasure and surprise, as he fucked her in one position after another. When her first lover had done this, I explained to her that his greater size made it possible for him to do things I just couldn't, and Sally seemed to accept that. Now, this man was working with basically the same equipment as mine, and doing things that I told her couldn't be done. I hoped she hadn't really noticed that, but my hopes disappeared when Ty told her how wet she felt and she responded, "I'm not usually like that." She noticed, all right.

Trying to describe their position, I realize that he was beside her, in her, around her and all over her. Later, Sally told me he felt like a man dying of thirst, and she was the water he needed; he was everywhere, seemingly at the same time. She marveled at how he molded himself to her body, and it was true; the body I know so well and a body I had never seen before seemed inseparable. Her sounds of pleasure continued, intensified and became ever-newer sounds - sounds I had not heard in nearly 20 years of making love to my wife.

Ty came again, with Sally's encouraging words and hungry body. I sat in my chair, masturbating furiously, as he grunted and groaned and ejaculated in her. I have always loved the sound of her lover cumming in her; it is one of those moments of absolute cuckolding, as she draws him to the heights of ecstasy and he adds his body to hers. On previous dates, it had been all I could do to keep from cumming when her lover came, but this time... this time was different. Along with the sounds of his orgasm were *her* sounds of pleasure - not orgasm, but sounds of deep, emotional satisfaction as she made him cum in her. She seemed thrilled that he came, as if it was a precious gift from him to her. By the time he finished they were again talking softly, and my own cock was soft in my hand.

I guess you can say they took a break at this point, but they did not sit up, or look at me, or have a drink. They held each other, talking softly, touching gently, and kissing constantly. By now I was just plain frustrated that they had not given me the courtesy of an acknowledgment or shared any of their thoughts and feelings; this wasn't nearly as much fun as her previous dates. I chalked it up to newness, and I didn't interrupt; I figured that if Sally had a good enough time, she would want to see him again. We could always get into that stuff next time.

After about a half-hour of talking, Sally gently put her head on his stomach and started gently kissing his penis. I don't think she expected anything; it was more affection than sex. Yet, Ty responded by getting hard again, and she continued her gentle fellatio for a long time. Then he whispered something to her, and she laid on her back, spread her legs, and he got on top of her. This sex was short, gentle and very romantic, and I got to marvel at the wonderful sight of my beautiful, classy wife with her feet in the air, her legs wrapped around another man's body. The only loud or abrupt sounds were when Ty came in her; he left no doubt, even for me, that he was ejaculating in my wife!

After another long embrace, Sally finally looked at me and asked how I was doing. "Fine," I replied, and I asked her how it was. "Wonderful," was her answer, as she turned to kiss him again.

After talking about getting together again, Ty said it was time to leave. He dressed, Sally walked him to the door, and with another gentle but passionate kiss, she said goodbye.

Sally came back to me, told me to get the vibrator, and got into bed. I held the vibrator on her pussy, and asked her to tell me what she had felt. She said he was great and emphasized, over and over, that he was far better than I. She said he was a wonderful lover, not just sex partner. She admitted that she really LIKED him, which made the sex even more fun. She talked about his hunger for her, his molding himself to her body, his constant attention both in conversation and in lovemaking... and yes, he really was better, even though he wasn't bigger!

(continued)

Users who are viewing this thread