• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary 5c - "Not Hard" (end)

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 5b)

I asked her (as diplomatically as possible; I wasn't there to criticize) why she had not spoken with me, or even acknowledged me, during the whole time she was in bed with him. "I thought you like it when I ignore you," she said. "Well, yes, I do," I answered, "buy you really, REALLY ignored me. Did you do that to turn me on?"

She smiled, obviously thinking back to their lovemaking, and said, "No, actually I didn't. I was just having too good a time to interrupt, and I really didn't think about you very much at all." She paused. "Does that bother you?" "No, not at all," I said, but I wasn't sure if that was completely true.

(Important aside: after each date with Ted, I asked Sally if she wanted to do it again, or if she would like to stop. She always accepted the openness of my offer, and after a few days' thought, would tell me it would be fine to see him again. You'll see why this is relevant...)

As she got closer and closer to cumming, I sensed that there was something else she wanted to say. I didn't want to push, so I just held her and kept pressing with the vibrator. Then, as she was almost "there" - I was sucking on her nipple, the way she loves - she whispered, "Will you let me see him again?" I looked up at her face; she looked like a schoolgirl who just told a boy she likes him, and was waiting for a response. I stopped sucking just long enough to say, "Yes," and by the time my mouth found its way to her nipple again, she was cumming like a wild woman. The orgasm went on forever, and I held on, trying to keep the vibrator in place and my mouth on her breast. While I knew that I had done all the right things to make her cum, I had the suspicion that I was not the reason why she came so hard.

After she recovered, she asked me to get on top of her. I reached for the K-Y, but she said I wouldn't need it; she was plenty wet inside! I said it wasn't for that; I wasn't very hard, and I needed a little lubrication to get ready. I was surprised how long it took me to get hard; this time I assumed it was because I had been masturbating for a good 3 hours without a break, and even though I hadn't cum, even that muscle can get tired after a while! Finally, I was hard enough to enter her.

She didn't feel stretched out, as she had with Ted; she felt almost normal, although completely wet and slippery inside. I thought about how he had done all that with a cock no bigger than mine. I thought about her paying no attention to me at all during their lovemaking. I thought about her question, "Will you let me see him again?" And for the life of me, I could not stay hard.

I tried twice more, but each time my cock just deflated when I got inside her. I took the K-Y, lubricated my cock, and masturbated as I kneeled between her legs. Just as I was about to cum, she looked at me and said, "I really like him." Four days' worth of cum, hours and hours of excitement, and a new, growing sense of jealousy erupted into a huge orgasm. Sally smiled, rolled over, and went to sleep.

It has been a week now, and I've had the chance to evaluate what happened, what I felt, and what I feel. What happened, it turns out, is that I was truly, genuinely cuckolded for the first time. The dictionary defines "cuckold" as "a man with an unfaithful wife" and that, for a few hours last week, is what my wife was. Previously, she had SEX with Ted; she enjoyed it tremendously, and she also knew that she was doing it because I begged her to do it. So, even in bed with him, she was thinking of me. But this was different: she stopped thinking about me somewhere during the latter part of their conversation, and by the time she laid down in bed, she was doing it for herself. She ignored me because she was too busy, too involved with another man. She didn't think about me because he had all her attention and all her affection. She came in his arms because he made her feel so good, and she made him cum because she wanted to make him feel good.

About three days ago, she asked me if I was jealous. I thought about it, and said yes. She was only half-surprised, so she asked me how I felt about that. I told her it was the most exciting thing I had ever felt in my life. She understood, and with the reassurance that I was all right with it (MORE than all right!), she told me I had good reason to be jealous.

I asked her if she had been unfaithful to me.

She said yes.

Now Sally checks her e-mail every day, to see if Ty has been able to clear his calendar for their next date. She decided it will be fine to go to his place this time.

Users who are viewing this thread