A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 10b "Fade to White"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 10a)

All week long, as I masturbated almost continuously ( without relief, of course), I thought about what was happening. I thought about her *liking* him. I thought about her *wanting* him. I thought about her decision that she would give him her body, and I would get only my own hand. I thought about her answer when I asked, late one night, if I should be jealous; she thought for a minute, then said yes. Shuddering and stuttering my response, I asked if I should be a LITTLE jealous, or a LOT jealous. She said, "I'm not going to leave you, but I think you should be a lot jealous." I asked, almost pleaded, "Are you telling me the truth?" "Yes," she responded, "I am. And the more you whimper at me, the more attractive he becomes."

So I didn't bring it up again. I just masturbated and thought about how this was my wife's decision: as she got ready for her lover, I got only my hand.

I didn't bring the camera that night; it just would not have been appropriate. Nor will I go into all the details of their lovemaking, other than to say that before they began, she told Ty everything she had done with (and to) me that week. She said she hadn't let me touch her, since she was saving herself for someone else. He smiled, asked if it was anyone he knew, and took her into his arms... and his bed.

I learned something that night: there IS something more exciting than pictures of a hot wife in action with her wedding ring showing! After they undressed, and just before they laid down together, Sally pulled off both her engagement ring and her wedding ring, and threw them in my direction. I caught the diamond, but the wedding ring fell, so I had to search around on the floor to find it. By the time I found it, they were lying in bed, kissing each other. I slipped both rings onto my pinkie, and looked at them throughout the night. Sorry if it wouldn't make a great picture, but holding Sally's wedding ring while she made love to Ty was unbelievably exciting!

She came hard that night, and he did, too. They made love for nearly two hours, nonstop. I sat on a chair, and occasionally on the floor next to them, and watched them pleasure each other. I watched them touch each other everywhere, and they almost never stopped kissing. In fact, when Sally began to cum, Ty drew her face to his, and kissed her deeply throughout her orgasm.

A few times, when I sat on the floor by the bed, I reached over and took Sally's hand in mine. I held her hand while he was inside her, and I will never, ever forget that feeling. At times she squeezed my hand back, and at times she held out three fingers - a quiet confirmation that she still felt he was three times better than I. On the drive home, I asked her if she minded when I held her hand; she said no, she liked it. She said it made her feel anchored; she knew that I loved her, and that she was free to enjoy the sensations of her lover without guilt or concern. I was so pleased to hear that!

All the way home, she sat quietly. A few times she asked if I was all right, and if I minded her enjoying her feelings in silence. Of course, it was fine with me.

At home, I really tried to stay hard enough to make love to her, but I just could not. She teased me about it, saying he could only be three times better if I at least did SOMETHING. Every time I got soft she giggled, and finally she drew me to her, hugged me tightly, and said, "I think even your body understands that I was his tonight. Why don't you jerk off like a good little boy?" I agreed, and just as I was about to cum, she looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you for tonight. I really loved being with him." Hearing that, and releasing a week's worth of tension and sex, I came more than I can ever remember.

Two days later, sitting next to her at a meeting, a thought crossed my mind - and has stayed there ever since. I thought, "My wife has a lover. There is a man she longs to be with, who sees all of her, feels all of her, and takes what is supposed to be mine, with her permission and her pleasure."

So, there you have it. Sally and I still make wonderful love together, and we both renewed our promise that we will spend the rest of our lives together. But there is another man for her, and we've just set up their next date. She's very happy about that, and so is he.

And as for me, my fantasy is fulfilled every day: I'm her cuckold.

Paul & Sally
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Your comments, compliments and shared experiences are welcome; flames cheerfully ignored.

Last edited by a moderator: