• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
The Permanent Cuckold

I remember exactly when it happened.

My wife, Sally, had just finished undressing, and her lover, Ty, was hugging her from behind - one hand around her waist, the other caressing her breast. As she kicked off the panties she had just allowed to fall to her ankles, she looked across the room to where I was sitting in "my chair." She smiled, and I smiled back, and then she raised her left hand to eye-level, slipped off her wedding ring, and threw it to me. I didn't catch it, so I scrambled around the floor to find it. When I found it and sat up again, she and Ty were already in his bed, lying naked in each other's arms.

Later, when we were talking about the evening, I asked Sally why she took off her wedding ring. She said that it was her final acknowledgement - to herself as much as to me - that when it came to sex, she wanted to be with him, not me. For the time they spent together in bed, she did not want to be my wife having sex with another man; she wanted to be his. This realization hit both of us like a brick, and led to everything that has happened since.

Allow me to begin earlier, if not actually at the beginning.

After a total of three lovers, Sally decided in the summer of 2000 that she really liked Ty, the second man whose bed she shared since we began our little "adventure." More than just the sex, she liked his company; that, of course, made the sex even better! (You can read of her earlier experiences with him in the files in our Yahoo briefcase.)

Since her time with Ty had become more than just a night of sex - and something she found herself looking forward to several days in advance - she decided to change the way we prepared for their "dates." Up to that time, before each date she would cut me off from cumming for about 6 days, and around 3 days or so before the date, she cut me off from even entering her. I would help her to masturbate, I would help her to dress for her date, and afterward we would come home and make love while she told me about her date. (During their lovemaking, I was allowed to sit in a chair in the room and masturbate, but they basically ignored me from their first kiss to their last goodbye for the evening!)

Before that fateful date, however, she changed the rules. While I was still not allowed to cum as of six days before the date, at four days she announced that she didn't want me to see her undressed anymore; she was "saving herself for him." I was okay with that - in fact, it was exciting - until I realized that she was damn serious about it. She treated me like an outsider, changing in the bathroom, wearing long, flannel pajamas to bed (the kind my father called, "Victoria's Grandmother"), and literally jumping to cover herself if I ever walked in on her unexpectedly. I was a little taken aback, especially by how it appeared that she REALLY didn't want me to see her; it seemed less like a game, and more like she was serious about it. Still, it excited me, so I played along willingly.

She was true to her word, and from that point until we got to Ty's bedroom, I never saw any more of her body than anyone else in the world. On Tuesday afternoon, when she was upstairs dressing for her date, I went to join her after running (many) errands for her; to my surprise, the bedroom door was locked. When I knocked, she told me - quite firmly - to go away, she was dressing.

She eventually came downstairs, looking absolutely beautiful. We drove to Ty's house and picked him up to go to dinner; they sat in back, of course, while I drove. We shared a wonderful dinner (though I didn't have much of an appetite), and they talked, as always, about everything under the sun. He keeps surprising us with the breadth of his knowledge and experience, and Sally translates that fascination directly into sexual energy. We drove back to his home, and he went ahead to unlock the front door. As Sally and I walked together I whispered, "Are you wet?" And she responded, with a sharp intake of breath, "Oh, God, yes!"

Inside, they talked for a short while, then made their way upstairs, with me following at a respectful distance. As quickly as they entered the room, Ty was behind her, and with admirable dexterity he reached under her blouse and undid the clasps on her bra. I saw the bra fall away from her breasts, and her nipples stuck out through the fabric of her blouse; she really was excited, and he had barely touched her! I saw the outlines of his hands reach under her top; her eyes closed and she leaned back into him as he pinched her nipples between his fingers. She nearly ripped her blouse off, and the bra fell to the floor with no additional effort. She tried to turn to face him, but he held her tightly, kissing her neck and caressing her breasts. So, she reached down, unzipped her skirt, and let it fall. She broke his grasp only long enough to slide her panties down past her hips, where they (and gravity) took over, and they wrapped themselves around her ankles. She gracefully stepped out of them, threw her wedding ring at me, and turned to her lover.

As I said, I crawled around on the floor for a minute or two, searching for the ring. When I found it, I slipped it onto my little finger to keep from losing it, and returned to my chair. By this time, Sally and Ty were lying together in the bed. He (or she) had pulled down his pants and underwear, and he was just kicking them off as I looked up. They kissed for a few minutes, with his hands traveling all over her body, then she moved down and took his cock into her mouth. "I bet you didn't get this hard from thinking about your work, did you?" she asked lovingly. Without waiting for an answer, she took his whole penis in her mouth; then his only answer was a loud groan of pleasure.

She licked and sucked him for a little while, until her turned her onto her back and got between her legs. Oh, how I love the sight of my wife willingly spreading her legs for her lover! I watched her reach down and guide his penis into her, and I heard that familiar gasp/whimper/cry which Sally makes when I first enter her. The sudden realization that while I heard the sound, I did not cause it, nearly made me cry... and made me unbearably horny!

I will not go into the who-put-what-where description of their lovemaking, other than to say that my wife had a massive orgasm in her lover's arms, and he came twice, deep inside her body. When he cums, he drives his cock all the way inside her and remains perfectly still; the only way I can tell he is cumming is by the deep, gutteral groans which anyone would know meant he was having an orgasm. Sally told me that accompanying the sounds, she feels his penis twitching and ejaculating in her; without all the in-and-out movement which usually accompanies a man's cumming, she says she can really feel and enjoy the ejaculation. Yes, she tells me, she can feel him ejaculating - actually squirting his semen - into her!

Sally acknowledged my presence only twice the whole time. The first time was while he was fucking her. As he pushed inside her, she held her left hand up in the air, turned it back and forth, and wiggled her ring finger. The message was clear: "I'm having a WONDERFUL time here, and I don't need (or even want) my husband to be involved!" The second time was when they finished, and were lying together, kissing and talking softly. Sally moved her legs toward the side of the bed, spread them, and pointed to her pussy. Without a word, I sat on the floor next to the bed and gently licked her pussy. There was not much of his cum there, as he had cum twice and had used whatever had been there for lubrication, but there was no question that the smell and the taste were those of my wife's body mixed with the gift from his body. I licked up and down her pussy, until she swung her leg back toward Ty, and motioned for me to return to my chair.

A little while later, they both arose. Sally walked around, gathering up her clothing but not putting any of it on, as they continued to talk. In spite of everything I had just seen, I was shocked by how comfortable she was, standing there naked in front of this man; she later said she hadn't even given it a second thought!

Finally she dressed, took her ring back from me, and we went downstairs. They said goodbye, and we drove home. Sally was quiet - tired, well-fucked and happy. When we got home, she said she didn't want to have me inside her - she was a little sore, but more important, she just wanted to enjoy the feelings he left with her. With that she gave me a kiss (no tongue, just a "polite" kiss), rolled over, and went to sleep. I masturbated twice before I was able to calm down enough to sleep, because I wondered what had changed. I knew something had changed...

THE DAY AFTER

The next night, we laid together in bed, discussing our feelings about the previous night. I told her, quite clearly, that it was tremendously exciting for me; she said it was for her, too.I asked her, tentatively, if she would think about giving me her wedding ring to keep. She asked what I would do with it, and I said I'd get a chain and wear it around my neck. She asked what it would mean if she gave me the ring permanently; I answered that it would mean I am her cuckold - for real, all the time, and not just as a pre-date game.

She didn't say anything for a while, and I was not going to push.

After about a half hour of hugging and kissing, she said, "Okay, what exactly would it mean?"

(continued in 11b)