A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 12b "On Their Own"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 12a)

Finally, the phone. "I'm almost there," she said happily. "And I'm really wet already, so I REALLY hope he wants to do more than talk!"

I reminded her about calling me when they were going to bed, and again she said she'd "try." I told her I hoped she had a good time, and she responded, "Me, too!" and hung up on me.

From 9 to 10 am, I looked at pictures of naked women. The ones I had selected were those which, in one way or another, reminded me of my wife's body: the same breasts, or the same nipples, the same body shape and size, the same pubic hair. I jerked off like mad, thinking about him mentally undressing her, and waiting to hear the phone ring.

It never did.

At 10 am, I spoke with a great cuckold who got himself off listening to me talk about what my wife was probably doing RIGHT NOW, and enjoying my pain that she hadn't even bothered to call. Of course, there was the possibility that they had just sat and talked, and that she hadn't called because nothing had happened, but something made me nearly certain that they had done a lot more than talk. So, after my friend got himself off, I turned to the pictures of men and women having sex, and pictured my wife and her lover as the two participants. I had done that before, of course, during the days leading up to their dates, but never like this. Never while they were in bed together. I was so horny, so humiliated and yes, so alone... My wife was naked in her lover's arms, happy to be with him and not with me.

At 10:45, the phone rang. Sally sounded SO good, I didn't even know what to say. All I could ask was if she was okay, and if she had a good time. Yes, she was definitely okay, and yes, she had a good time -- without me.

"God, Paul, it was SO great! When I got there, we hugged and kissed for a minute, then he said he wanted to show me his new kittens. He has two of the tiniest, cutest kittens you've ever seen, and HE looked so cute holding them and having them climb all over him! So, we played with the kittens and talked for about FIVE MINUTES, then he said, 'Do you want to come upstairs?' Just like that -- as if we had been together last week or something. I said 'Sure,' so we put down the kittens and walked upstairs together, holding hands.

"When we got upstairs, it was so nice. He had music playing softly, and we sort of held each other and danced for a few minutes. His hands were all over me, but nicely, gently, like part of the dance. He slipped off my jacket, and pulled my shirt off over my head, then while he was reaching behind me to undo my bra, I unbuttoned his shirt; my bra and his shirt hit the floor at the same time, and we hugged again, skin to skin. When I went to unzip his pants, he found the button for my skirt; I don't know if we both dropped those at the same time, but pretty soon we were dancing again, naked. I felt his cock growing against me, and as he held me close he whispered, 'Come to bed.'

"We got in his bed, he immediately got on top of me. Remember, I was wet from before I even got to his house, so he just slid into me. He felt SOOO good, and I guess I did, too, because the first thing he said was 'Oh, you're always so wet for me.'"

She paused, until finally I asked if she was still there. "Oh, I'm still here. I was just thinking about how he felt, and what he said. You know, when you're not there, he talks a LOT; not just about general things, but he loves talking dirty to me when we're fucking. And you know what? I really, really like it when he does."

"So, what kinds of things did he say?" I asked, trying my hardest not to cum as I stroked myself furiously.

"That's what I was thinking about. I don't think I want to tell you what he said, okay?"

"Why NOT?" I asked, once again almost afraid of the answer.

"Well, we were ALONE, right? I mean, it was our first time without you, and you got to sit at home and imagine us in bed together, so I think it would be good for you to keep imagining. Let's just say that he really likes to talk dirty to me, and I really like hearing it, and we'll leave it to your fertile imagination to take it from there."

"Ummm, will you at least tell me what you DID?" I asked, holding the phone with one hand, jerking off with the other, and staring at the pictures of couples fucking which I had spread out in front of me on the bed.

"Sure! We fucked for over an hour and a half, that's what we did. He came five times -- three times little cum-without-cumming ones, and two big ones. And I really, really mean BIG."

"And you?" I asked, trying to digest the information that her lover had cum in her, over and over, without my even being in the same part of the state.

"I came once -- big, and loud. After he had cum three times, he laid down next to me. I decided to use my hands instead of the vibrator, so I began touching myself. He absolutely made love to my whole body while I did; he kissed me, he played with my tits so much I think they'll be sore for a week, and -- well, let's just say that his fingers felt every single inch of me inside. I was WELL probed, and I loved it. And by the way, he knows 'that thing' I do right before I cum."

Sally was referring to a certain something she does as she gets close to cumming; I'm not going to describe it now, because up to now, I've been the only man on earth who knew about it. Now, I'm one of two, and knowing that HE knows -- and that she is happy about it -- makes me feel more like a cuckold than almost anything that has ever happened.

"How do you know he knows?" I asked.

"Oh, because right before I came -- right when I started to do that -- he stopped sucking my nipple, he kissed me on my cheek, and he whispered, 'Now, you're going to cum for me.' That was SO exciting, I absolutely exploded. I really hope his neighbors weren't home, but if they were, they're going to hold him in high regard after today. You know, without you there, *I* was able to let go more, too!"

"So anyway, after that he fucked me again, and came twice more. Then we took a shower, I got dressed, and he kissed me goodbye. And here I am, on my way to my meeting, having been truly and royally fucked. God, I feel great!"

"You didn't mind being alone with him?" I asked, wanting to hear her say the obvious.

"No, dear, I didn't mind being alone with him."

I paused, then asked, "Would you ever want to do that again?"

"Absolutely. It was wonderful. I loved being with him, and I loved being there without you. It was a LOT of fun! So, why don't you look at your dirty pictures and make yourself cum now?"

"Would you stay with me on the phone while I do?"

"Nah, no need. I already heard a man cum today -- five times, to be exact. Any more would be a waste. I'll see you tonight."

"Wait -- before you go. One question: Do you love me?" I asked, both wanting and needing to hear the answer.

"Yes, my love. I love you. Just not in bed.

"Bye!"

Masturbating there, alone in my bedroom, after five days of abstinence, an entire morning of waiting, and a ten-minute call filled with sex and humiliation, I realized that I was forgetting what my wife's body looks like. I was no longer sure whether I was remembering HER breasts, or HER pussy, or just a composite image of all the pictures I've looked at since March. And I realized, too, that I have forgotten what she looks like when she cums, since I've seen it only a few times since March, and then only in Ty's bed.

As I came, I realized that it didn't really matter if I remember, because Ty does.

Hope you enjoyed this story as much as we enjoyed experiencing it.

Comments welcome, flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul

newatthis22a@yahoo.com

amazing

amazing story
email me
ive had a very similar exp

newshadowz58@yahoo