• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 15a "A New Level of Cuckolding"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
A CUCKOLD MARRIAGE - October 2002

Is it possible for a marriage to last, and even to thrive, when the wife truly cuckolds her husband? In spite of all the dire warnings, our marriage has grown stronger and more intimate as Sally has grown closer to her lover, and our sex life is better than ever even though I no longer use my cock for anything but, as she puts it, "jerking off and peeing."

It didn't begin this way. It began with me asking her (well, actually, begging her) to have sex with another man. She finally agreed, with tremendous hesitation and a thousand misgivings. Her first partner was a great guy (Ted - we've posted stories of their dates together) who helped her to feel sexy and desirable, and who got us started in this the right way. We parted on good terms, and are still friends, and I am forever grateful to him for helping both of us discover how much we liked it when Sally was unfaithful to me. I'll never forget her raving about the huge head on his penis, and how it "popped" into her when they fucked, and I'll never forget the erotic combination of excitement and humiliation I felt when she talked about his longer, bigger penis and the "pop" I could see but never feel.

After Ted, Sally tried to "go black," and had two dates with an extremely well-hung, young black man. While he was very nice, he was both too big and too young; Sally didn't feel good after their dates, and so we gently said good-bye.

Then she found Ty. We first had lunch with this man over three and a half years ago, and from the moment we walked out of the restaurant I knew things had changed. When I asked her what she thought about the possibility of him being her lover she said, "I really like the idea. I want him." That was new.

I recently heard an interview with a man who said that it is the husband who usually gets the couple into swinging, and it is the wife who keeps them in it. He said that when women have their eyes opened to what is out there, and if they know that their husband is into it enough that it will not ruin their marriage, they let go in a way they never have before. It was as if he had interviewed my wife!

I've written a number of stories about Sally's dates with Ty, and I will not repeat the details here; I'm still looking for a good, free site to post them all in one place. But as I thought about their last date, and the change which has taken place in our marriage since then, I thought I would review our "progress." I cannot say I am proud of the arrangement we have worked out together, as it is tremendously embarrassing, but I must admit that I have never been so excited in my entire life. Judge for yourself.

The first change in our marriage came after their third date, when Sally admitted that Ty was SO much better in bed than I am that there was no comparison. Seeing the erection which resulted from telling me that, she began telling me while we made love. This produced contradictory results: on the one hand, it excited me to hear my wife tell me how much better he was, and on the other hand, it made it much harder to make love to her. There IS ego involved in lovemaking, and having my wife tell me how bad I was while I was trying my best made me either lose my erection or cum instantly. In either case, all she did was laugh.

The next change was one neither of us was expecting, and to this day it leaves me breathless. Sally cums through long, intense stimulation of her clit, either with an industrial-strength vibrator or with her hand. The vibrator she likes best is so big that no one can be inside her while she is using it; the vibe takes all the room where a man would be. When she uses her hand, it takes a long, long time, and neither I nor any of her lovers have been able to stay hard long enough to be inside her when she cums. That has never been a problem; it just means that her lover, whoever he may be, alternates between fucking her and helping her get off. I've gotten very skilled with that vibrator, and combined with sucking on her nipples (blindfolded, of course; see below) I can bring her to some intense orgasms. But I always knew she wondered what it would feel like to orgasm with a cock in her... until Ty helped her find out.

Somewhere about a year after they began their "dates," we hit a time when it was absolutely impossible to coordinate all our schedules. Having canceled three times, we were all frustrated. So when Ty suggested a date that I could not make, we decided to give it a try: she would go to his house without me. The result was that without an "audience," Ty stayed hard longer, Sally got excited more quickly, and she came with him inside her. For the first time in her life she orgasmed with a penis filling her body... and the penis wasn't mine. She came home so excited, so alive, so happy about what happened, that along with the humiliation I felt a strange, new sensation: it hurt. I realized that she had gone on a date with her lover, not with her lover and me, and the result was an experience she had never known before. I was cuckolded in an entirely new dimension, and the strength of our embrace that night only partly made up for the aching pit in my stomach. Sally constantly asked if I was all right, and made it clear again and again that while Ty is much better than I am in bed, I am still the man she wants to live with and love with forever. Then, when I relaxed, she'd "zing" me with a faraway look and a comment that she hoped they got to be together again soon!

Since that night, Sally has cum with Ty inside her on every date. I know from having my finger in her that her pussy squeezes and spasms when she cums, and I am terribly jealous of Ty, who feels my wife orgasm with his penis. It must be awesome, because he can never hold back from cumming when she does. I wish I could ever feel that, but I am not nearly good enough in bed - as Sally takes great pleasure in reminding me.

The next change came on March 28, 2001. That was the last time my wife undressed for me. Again, I have written about this in previous accounts, so feel free to check out the details if you are interested, but basically she said that undressing for him was exciting, and undressing for me was boring. She said she did not want me to see her naked anymore, and she has been true to her word. At first, I thought she was joking, or that it would only go on for only a short while, but I began to understand when she sent me out to buy a comfortable blindfold for myself, and when she actually got upset when I got a peek at her breast or her pubic hair. Since that day, the only times I have seen my wife naked have been when she and Ty allowed me to watch them make love, or the occasional glimpse when she did not close the dressing room door completely. And since there have been several times in the past year and a half when I was NOT invited to watch them, it is accurate to say that Ty has seen my wife nude more than I have. (I'm not even allowed to look at pictures of her naked.) But more important than who has seen her more is the fact that both of us only see her when she undresses for HIM. When she does, we both get excited; we both get erections; we both want her. But he gets her, and I get to sit in a chair and masturbate while they make love.

And yes, that was the next change: the day she told me that it was no longer "just fucking," but was now making love. It actually happened on the drive home from one of their dates, when I was fortunate enough to be allowed to drive her, though they left me in the living room while they went upstairs together. On the way home, Sally was relating what they had done, and she said that when they went upstairs he quickly stripped her and they started making love. My heart jumped in my chest, I pulled over to the side of the road, and I asked her to repeat what she had just said. She thought for a minute, then said, "I said we made love. It's not just sex anymore - now we make love." Right there, by the side of the highway, I pulled out my cock and made myself cum. As I came I said, "Oh, my love, it hurts so much to hear you say that," and as she saw me cum she purred, "I understand that it hurts, my love, but it's true."

(continued in 15b)

Users who are viewing this thread