• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 15b "A New Level of Cuckolding"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 15a)

And so it has gone until two months ago. Sally and I would cuddle every night, I'd make her cum using the vibrator, and once a week or so, after I had made her cum, she would allow me inside her, blindfolded. Each time she would either tell me how much she missed him, or else she would lie there, completely limp, doing nothing to participate, and telling me my lovemaking wasn't worth any effort on her part. And each time I would either get soft from the humiliation or cum way too quickly, to her amusement - and relief. Amazingly, out of bed our love has grown stronger, as we both realize that we are finding the fulfillment of our sexual fantasies - and our partner's - without lying or cheating. As Sally repeatedly said, "You're weird, but you're mine and I love you."

Were it not for the growing intensity of our love, neither of us would have been able to accept or even imagine what came next.

Sally and Ty were supposed to have a date on Tuesday, September 17. That's my day off, and the plan was once again for me to drive her to his house. She hadn't decided whether she would allow me to watch them make love or insist that I remain downstairs while he took her to his bedroom, but it didn't matter; traffic was terrible, and by the time she got home from work there was no possibility of seeing him that night. They spoke on the phone, and he invited her for Thursday evening, instead. After giving it only a moment's thought, she accepted, knowing full well that I would have to work. When she told me the news, she said she was actually turned on by the thought of seeing him alone again, without me tagging along. Who was I to argue?

I knew this date would be special. On their last date, a month earlier, Ty was the one who invited me to join them in the bedroom - not actually to join them, but to be in the room while they made love. It had been a long time since I had seen the two of them in bed together and I had forgotten how awesome it is to see my wife making love to another man - from the sexual excitement of watching them fuck to the psychological pain of seeing her give herself so freely, so completely, to him. All the way home that night, we took turns talking about our experience - how good it felt to her, how humiliating and exciting it felt to me. When we got home, I was surprised that Sally refused to let me inside her; she said she had had enough for the night, and besides, I wasn't going to do anything worthwhile for her, so I might as well go downstairs and jerk myself off. At first I thought she was joking, but she held her knees together and made it clear that she did not want me. As I left the room to go downstairs and masturbate, she saw the tent I was making in the front of my underwear, and she remarked that I seemed to be all right with the thought of not getting any. How could I deny it?

The next night, she "tried an experiment." After I made her cum with the vibrator (she said she thought about making love to him the whole time I was playing with her), she spent five minutes telling me how good he was, and then she dropped the bomb: she wanted to "skip" making love with me that night, too. I was surprised, disappointed and hard as a rock, and she saw it all. When I asked her how long it would be until I was allowed inside her, she said, "I think I'll wait until after Ty and I make love again. I'd really like to tell him I saved it for him."

I was speechless. I said it would probably be a month before she saw him again, and she said that was okay with her. Then she looked at me and asked, "Is it all right if I save myself for him?" And so I spent the next four weeks hearing those words in my head as I - as WE - waited for my wife's next date. And now, as the date approached, she told me she wanted to see him without me.

On Thursday, she came home early from work. She showered by herself, then allowed me to dress her (with my blindfold on, of course - you have no idea how difficult it is to put pantyhose on a woman when you're blindfolded!) Actually, her decision to wear pantyhose excited me tremendously, because it meant that when she undressed for him she would be completely naked; when she wears stockings, she usually leaves them on while they make love. Since he is not one to rip the crotch out of a pair of pantyhose, I knew that sometime that evening she would remove them, along with her panties, and would crawl into his bed wearing nothing at all.

With that thought, I kissed her good-bye and said I hoped she would have a good time.

I went to work, and between each appointment I ran into the bathroom and masturbated. I did not cum, both because she had forbidden it and because I needed that "edge" to be able to cope with the thought of what my wife was doing. I must have jerked off a dozen times that evening. At 7:15, my secretary interrupted my meeting to tell me that Sally had called to say she arrived safely; that was her signal that she was about to pull into Ty's driveway. I have no idea how my meeting went after that, because all I could think about was my wife with her lover. Did they go out to dinner? Were they sitting and talking in his living room? Had they gone immediately to bed, and were they making love right now? Apparently I didn't do anything obvious enough to get fired, but my mind was NOT on my work!

At 8 p.m. I had a few minutes' break, and I called in to my cell phone to see if there were any messages. Sally had promised to tell me when they "went upstairs," and my cell phone was the best place to leave a message for me alone. This is what I heard when I called in; I've played it at least 50 times, and I'll probably continue to do so every day until it deletes:

"Hi, it's... ('what time is it?' I hear her say. '7:30,' Ty answers)... it's 7:30-ish. We're upstairs. Talk to you later."

My wife, calling from her lover's bedroom, told me that it took all of 10 minutes for them to decide to make love instead of having dinner! And I, sitting in my office at 8:00, had to face one more meeting with the knowledge that she was naked, in his bed, making love to him at that very moment.

I apologized to my next appointment and said I needed a few minutes before we began. I used that time to run to the bathroom, pull down my pants and jerk off, knowing that HIS penis was being stroked by my wife's body... that he was inside her... inside my wife... and for that moment, she was his.

If only I had known how true that was!

I finished my meeting at 9:00 and spent five more minutes masturbating before going home. At home, I apologized to my kids for having to work on an extremely important project, and locked myself in my home office. There I did what I always do these days: I looked at pictures of naked women and tried to imagine my wife naked with her lover. I looked at pictures of couples kissing, and tried to imagine my wife kissing the other man in her life. I looked at pictures of couples fucking, and tried to imagine my wife, fucking and being fucked, for the first time in a month. I masturbated until I couldn't even touch myself without reaching the edge of cumming, then waited a few minutes and did it again. It was torture of the best kind: Sally and Ty were making love!

At 10:15 she called, sounding absolutely wonderful. She had just left his house and would be home in an hour. I asked her what had happened, and she said she'd give me the details when she got home, but basically they had made love, then spent an hour and a half lying in each other's arms and talking, then they made love again. She said he made her cum twice, which never, ever happens, and she said it was "so wonderful" that she couldn't wait to see him again. She told me to put the kids to bed and to wait for her, and she hung up.

(continued in 15c)

Users who are viewing this thread